said han from Balochistan

said han

Hi dear friends its great that i found cyber community of wisdom smokers

I'm new smoker and i love to know about hash and cannabis so many things and wanna know why its forbidden while i see it as normal herbal smoke which makes you human real thinker and very gentle and i health wise i found its effect as tobacco but tobacco is free and hash is not

anyway thank you all and i wish you guys will accept me in this great community of free thinkers

said Han

Hi Said Han, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
Glad you found and joined us. :grinjoint:
You have some reading to do. :reading420magazine:
If you need help finding something let us know.
I'll see you in the forums.
:peacetwo:

:welcome: to 420!:yahoo: So glad you could join us! Here at 420, you haven't just joined a forum, you have joined a family! We are all here to help eachother and spread Cannabis/Hemp Awareness. You can check out some of the links in my signature just to get you started, if you haven't already! LoL.. The links will lead you to many of our forums, which includes Monthly 420 Contests, General Talk and to some of our trusty sponsors! You can also browse the Grow Room. There you can start your own journal and check out other grows! If you ask any questions, just let me know! Enjoy Life & Stay High!

See you are the forums!! Soon I hope! LoL Make sure you have your lighter in hand and ready to smoke when you see me in the forums! LoL :yahoo:

:welcome::cheer::welcome::cheer::welcome:

Hope u like it here! :yahoo:

Thanks alote for wellcoming me i wish i can learn more about cannbies wanna smokeit so freely

Back
Top Bottom