oh and the all white strain?
amazing...

that last picture...omg
wish i had a bag like that
i'd never leave the house anymore
lol

off to check the gallery!

Re: Santa Maria !

Ok...I will do it now...it's late anyway !
Photo 1 is a manipulated Silver Pearl.( gave me 43 female seeds)
Photo 2 is a Santa Maria F4
Photo 3 is a Santa Maria F3
Photo 4 is also a Santa Maria F3
Photo 5 is a outdoor Double Fun (no better outdoor plant seen in my life !)
Photo 6 is a Desert Queen ( in short time 1000 to win here in a contest)
Photo 7 is a Lucky Queen (Silver Pearl#Santa Maria) X Santa Maria F3
Photo 8 is also the same Lucky Queen later in that year.
Photo 9 is a "few kilo's" of indoor Santa Maria F6

To be clear >> The Santa Maria F3 was/is a >> Santa Maria X (Santa Maria X Silver Pearl# Mexican Haze)
I did cross the Mexican Haze with a Purple before I did some inbreeding with a Silver Pearl , just to keep the speed in the strain !
So...the Santa Maria F4 is a Santa Maria X Santa Maria F3
etc.etc. untill F7...where I'm now !
The rest of the strains you will find the fathers and the mothers on my website !

I hope I did give you guys some fun to have a short look in the kitchen of No Mercy Supply. Please realise that we don't have expensive brochures and all that crap....we just work with photo's made by clients of No Mercy Supply !
It's too easy in my eyes to grow 100 plants to select one for the photo !
However...Stay cool, high and take time to fly !
I'm not gonne tell you what's my best strain at this point...hahaha...but in a short while MC may be able to tell you...lol:)
Interested in our seedlist ? take a look at my website and you will find 31 strains.
I'm not telling you how much strains I have in my privat collection...cause you would declare me for a three double fool.

To give you a idea how and what No Mercy Supply is standing for I show you under here what we send to people who're asking for seed.

Hi high,
Our seed bank isn't a commercial seed bank...in the first place.
We're living by selling our grow products and breeding seed is and will stay a hobby.
That's why we don't make expensive brochures and advertisings,... that are just costs the clients have to pay for!
We also just use picks made by clients...in case of one pick selected out of a hundred plants.
But...........we're NOT selling small amounts of seed.
We have to protect the shops who are selling our seed.
If you want to buy direct from No Mercy Supply the number and strain of seed will make the price.
So. Just try to make a choice...tell us how much of them you like to order...and we send you a price in total.
After we agree we will send you all bank details.
Beware that...if you ask us a price for let's say .....500 seeds, and after that you try to order 100 of them...you will be out of our adressbook without any response.
So please...keep it straight and just ask prices for an amount you can stand for.
Our seed is going from 1.50 Euro per seed up to 2.50 Euro per seed, ( and everything between) depend on the strain and numbers.
Santa Maria F7 is not including in this prices.

For real big amounts we still can see what to do.
You may find our seed list on our website.

Stay cool,high and take time to fly!
No Mercy Supply
SpeesCees
No Mercy Supply

I am so stoked your here bro.
I will get MC promoted to grow support. (I have been wanting to bring him on the team for some time now)

Wowee wow! Thanks Urdedpal! :grinjoint:

It was an honor for me to help Cees. It's like having Ed Rosenthal pop in and want to start a gallery here on 420 Magazine! Cees is that much of a legend... :adore:

Peace
MC

I will get MC promoted to grow support. (I have been wanting to bring him on the team for some time now)

Uhhh...MC is a man ?

It tooked me 14 years to make female seed ! But I did it...and all the screaming "female seed" farmers are selling those days Feminized seed as female seed !
And the people buy it....unbelieveble...but they buy it !
This is a strange world...very very strange.
There should be more weed and less money on this damned planet earth !
I'm 52 now....breeding/smoking/growing....but I did never sell my soul for money ! I'm a flower power generation freak...and that will stay like that untill I'm off this earth.
Wanne know why ?
Because.....
I opened my eyes when I was born....but didn't expect this crazy storm.
they gave me a taste of smoke, and they gave me a taste of wine...oh and they told me ...hé man...this is realy that fine !That's what they've told me.
but after all that smoke, and after all that wine...who's telling me now that I'm feeling that fine ? They've got no time anymore....Ohhh no...they've got no time anymore.
Hé...do you hear my cry...you guys up there...do you hear my cry...you guys in Amsterdam ?
You've got me where you wanted me...I'm riding in a red light train....around and around...around and around...and there's no way to stop it...no way today anyway !
Dont know where to go, don't know were to stay...and I don't know what's my way. But let me tell you some truth....hé people...I'm loving You !

SpeesCees 08-12-2006

Photo 3 is a Santa Maria F3
Photo 4 is also a Santa Maria F3

That's just looking sooooooo tasty

The Santa Maria F3 was/is a >> Santa Maria X (Santa Maria X Silver Pearl# Mexican Haze)
I did cross the Mexican Haze with a Purple before I did some inbreeding with a Silver Pearl , just to keep the speed in the strain !

Brilliant!

This is a strange world...very very strange.

hell, these days it's like living in the twilight zone...

Uhhh...MC is a man ?

LOL

There should be more weed and less money on this damned planet earth !

AMEN brother, AMEN

Heej cees, als je dit begrijpt, volgens mij is door dat gerook je adjna chackra open gegaan... misschien een goede tijd om de veda's eens een keer te bestuderen? spiritualiteit is goed!

And yeah, ofcourse, they 'created' us through 'media cohersion'...
False personalities, fake realities...

May the force be with you!

Och weet je....soms komt "het" er gewoon ff uit...en ik voel me dan niet geroepen om dat in te houden...lol:) Iets wat ik overigens in Nepal leerde om dat wat meer ingetogen te doen als ik deed in m'n jongere jaren.

Well...you know...sometimes "it's" just coming out off me....and I don't feel like keeping it inside...so I need to "scream" it out ones a while.
In fact I did learn to do so in Nepal.

( It's already nice that I'm not a translator....lol:) )

lol
yea writing in two languages can be a drag...
cool you've been to so many different places cees, especially
morroco (for the kief/hya/twizzla) and nepal/india (hash/weed/bhang!)
i suppose i'm rooted in india and will have to go there eventually...
...and yea, keeping stuff all bottled up won't work at all, so by all means,
scream at the top of your lungs if you have to!

peace and don't forget
money is the root of all evil

Back
Top Bottom