Satisfying harvest

NorCAKnowYourGrow

I ended up with fluffier than desired bud....even for sativas (thank you hellish heat...I’m sure you didn’t help). So I’ve got a lot of volume but not weight.

Either way...this is still satisfying. It’s my second year...so still sooooo much to learn. But last year I got 18 ounces out of 6 plants and this year 54. Nice increase.

Silver Silver Haze
Jack Herer
Black Cherry Pie
Clinical White CBD
Chemdog
Goldleaf

Still need final trim for Strawberry Lemonade for curing (horrible strain to trim...so bad I don’t know if I’ll ever grow again even if it’s fabulous). And also my Amnesia 8 footer which is a few weeks, at least from harvest.

D8BC1F2F-716B-451A-8703-DF149472306F.jpeg

I ended up with fluffier than desired bud....even for sativas (thank you hellish heat...I’m sure you didn’t help). So I’ve got a lot of volume but not weight.

Either way...this is still satisfying. It’s my second year...so still sooooo much to learn. But last year I got 18 ounces out of 6 plants and this year 54. Nice increase.

Silver Silver Haze
Jack Herer
Black Cherry Pie
Clinical White CBD
Chemdog
Goldleaf

Still need final trim for Strawberry Lemonade for curing (horrible strain to trim...so bad I don’t know if I’ll ever grow again even if it’s fabulous). And also my Amnesia 8 footer which is a few weeks, at least from harvest.

D8BC1F2F-716B-451A-8703-DF149472306F.jpeg
Tripling your yield is amazing! What did you do different?

The main difference was doing some high stress training. I snipped off the top a few times with almost every plant. I did this at least three times through its growth.
How long were your plants in veg for and was it longer than your first run due to the topping? I’m a first time grower, topped at 5 nodes and vegged for 36 days before flipping to flower last night.
Thanks for your insight; really helps us new folk!

How long were your plants in veg for and was it longer than your first run due to the topping? I’m a first time grower, topped at 5 nodes and vegged for 36 days before flipping to flower last night.
Thanks for your insight; really helps us new folk!

I’m pretty new, too, so I’m sure that I have lots to improve. However...

Yes, I did let them veg longer, but I really don’t know how much longer because I’m really bad at taking good notes. Last year I put them in a dark shed when I first saw flowers. This year I just left them out to do their thing. I’m sure that helped a lot. I didn’t know they still grow a bit when flowering starts up.

Back
Top Bottom