Sativa / Indica ?

Jonas

alright, i've been wondering for a while. Is the normal bud that circulates around indica or sativa. i know nothing about the difference between the different weed families and i was wondering what they are.

Indica: Smaller, squater, fatter plants. THey have fat broad leaves, and, generalyt speaking, cause a BODY high, making your skin and body high while your head stays clear..

Sativa: Longer, taller, tjinner plants. Their levaes are long and narrow, alomst like pear heads. These, generaly speaking, cause much more of a head high; philosophical thinking, couchlock.

SOme weed is a hybrid of both.

-PM

The normal bud that circulates?
Some hybrid i would expect...

Jonas said:
thanks for the info pm

so you think that regular shwag,mids,and dank bud are hybrids of the two?
Yea i would think so...

good to know guys, thanx for the info
you learn something new every day

SOme weed is a hybrid of both.
[/QUOTE]
Actually, there is no pure sativa or indica strains left.

Source: Seed-vendor in Amsterdam.

Blackleaf, interesting,.interesting. Im certainly no expert on marijuana genetics like most of the seed bank gurus, or expert growers, but I've done a lot fo research into the methods used. I'd have to look into "pure" indicas and sativas and see what my research tells me. I'm heading over to Paris, then Amsterdam (then germany, italy, and back to Amsterdam) in December for New Years (hehehe i know, a long ways away), Im down for a smoke at Barneys Cofeeshop, the BEST smoke shop in Amsterdam, if you are ;-)
Schwagy weed can be about anything. if its schwag from mexico, it may very well be a satvia dominant strain, since sativas grow tall and well in warm conditions. Indicas are generaly smaller and squater. A good hybrid will be a compliment to one another. For eample, a strog sativa hybrid that is 80% sativa and 20% indica will produce the sedated, philosophical effects of the sativa with a subtle flavoring of the body buz the indica provides. On the flip side, something like Northern Lights which is a strong indica with a dash of sativa (about 70/30 the last one I smoked) will produce the narcotic body high with a little brain buzz. Bad hybrids will be shitty weed that have effects that dont compliment one another, such as a strain of energy producing indica mixed in even proporitions eith a heavy sleepy sativa. Your body will be energized and sedated at the same time. Yuck!
-PM

Sativa man right here...

Back
Top Bottom