Sativa & Indica?

Here's the way I look at it:

Sativa - functional

Indica - nonfunctional

:peace:

"So for sever chronic pain and muscle spasms 24/7
which would be best for me, oh ya I also can't sleep for more then 2 hours at a time due to pain.
which med. would work best for me ?"

Indica
Really..I smoke whatever man the best usually....:grinjoint:

If there is an option at all I always go for sative. Great for parties. Also I have found that smoking sative makes sex 10 times better than indica. Thats just my 2 cents though.

had to edit cause I got sative and indica mixed up.... haha. Damn dyslexia.

Is it true that you can put some bud in a bottle of rubbing alcohol and use it for arthritis??
if so what else can you use it for??

What you're talking about is called tincture. From what I've read, for arthritis pain you should make tincture using vodka to soak your bud in. When done, you should soak a compress in mixture and apply to affected area. Leaving compress on for at least half an hour should alleviate the pain. Never ingest tincture made from ISO alcohol.:peace:

Well, depending on what I am doing is the most important factor. If I am trying to sleep a sativa would actually make it more difficult to sleep with a thought filled mind, as an indica would make my body go numb and I will drift away. If I am playing a game, or need reaction speed, I would more enjoy a sativa. If watching a movie, a little of both would be perfect. :) As always, happy smoking!

I know a guy that has had both knee's replaced the only thing they could do anymore was here take pain pills. He would take a pint jar fill it with rubbing alcohol and drop like 3 big buds in there and let it sit for a few day's. Then when he was having bad pain would just rub some of the alcohol on his pain. He would let the bud stay in there till he used it all up. He said this was the best thing he ever found for the pain!!!!

Back
Top Bottom