saving roaches?

I don't anymore but i used to save up about 15-20 roaches and then roll up a blunt out of them. If you do this you just gotta make sure u rip the maximum amount of paper off before rolling it, ROACH bud does not taste that great ;) but gets you ripped as fuck!

just curious, but does anybody else save roaches and then smoke them in a pipe at a later time? I know i tend to save my roaches throughout the day and then when im at home ill smoke the roaches in my pipe.

you should not only save them, but stop smokeing it in the pipe and roll a SUPER JOIN!!! :nicethread:

I don't anymore but i used to save up about 15-20 roaches and then roll up a blunt out of them. If you do this you just gotta make sure u rip the maximum amount of paper off before rolling it, ROACH bud does not taste that great ;) but gets you ripped as fuck!

see he's got the rite idea x10 haha, never thought of rolling it into a blunt though.. i think that would be a bit too much for me! :rollit:

I used to save them and hang them on the xmas tree.I rolled joints in my car for months it was everywhere.Now I use the bong constantly no mess.Plus huge hits go to your head.

Back
Top Bottom