saving roaches?

talty09

just curious, but does anybody else save roaches and then smoke them in a pipe at a later time? I know i tend to save my roaches throughout the day and then when im at home ill smoke the roaches in my pipe.

Save and roll when I'm low.

usually a glass bowl person myself. Only roll a jib if I may have to eat the evidence :). In those cases I usually do not save the roach.

When I was in high school I used to keep them inside my ball cap in the little band that runs around the inside. Phew what a stinky hat it was :)

back about 73 i had a big jar full. i emptied them out and saved the roach papers. i smoked the weed (don't remember how) and made a collage out of the papers. they were in a spiral pattern. i had it in a frame for years. i wonder what happened to it?

Yeapper, with a mustache as big as mine,
you get really big ones left
i've burnt mine a few times. done it lightin' small pipes too :cool:

I don't usually smoke j's but sometimes it's more discreet. I love glass because you use less bud and you get a better taste. I just hate when people throw away their roaches. If you smoke 3 joints that's enough for a decent bowl to keep you going. I guess I have a pet peeve with waste.

Roaches.. are mystic.
Me and a bud once saved the roach of a joint, rolled that roach into another joint, and took that same roach and put it in another joint. We then attempted to smoke it.
It was too fucking small!

If all I've got is ground dank (unlikely), I'll ball 'em up in pieces of rollie and smoke 'em in le pipe.

Never do this much, the reason being I can never keep the roaches around long, but I try and make roach joints.

I much prefer glass. It's so much cleaner and better for your lungs and you dont waste nearly as much as you do when you roll a J.

Now if you really want to talk about saving your lungs and not wasting bud, Vape. Vape your bud and then make tea or butter with that same bud when you're done vaping. :)

I unroll them and dump what's left back in my bag. I'm *way* too impatient to unroll a bunch of roaches, lol.

Looks like there are a lot of frugal people on this site, and I mean that in a good way. used to save roaches and store them inside a small hash pipe I always carried. They where good for a hit when weed was low. I am mostly a pipe man myself, but a joint is good for parties. Bongs are great and I can't wait to try a vape.

Back
Top Bottom