SCHydro First Budget DWC & SCROG Grow

ScHydro

What's up guys, I've been on here for a few months watching and soaking up as much information as I can. But now that I've got my seeds in I've decided to start a journal and hopefully some of yall will join my and give me some feedback. But before I get started I'd like to give a little grow background information about myself. I'm counting this grow as my first official grow, even tho I've grown 2 separate times before. Once about 8 years ago, but with that all I did was put a seed in the ground outside and water it every once in awhile. The more recent plants that I've grown are growing right now actually, all they are is a few bagseeds that I decided to grow as a trail run before I got these seeds in, and I'm glad I did because I've learned alot with them. And altho I won't get the best product from them I will get some and alot of knowledge. But anyways this is my first real grow much less in hydro.

What strain is it? Tutankomon, tangerine dream, sweet dreams.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? All 3 are sativa Dominate hybrids

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg

If in Veg... 1 week old seelings

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? Hydro (DWC)

Size of light? 300w Amazon special led light

What kind of nutes? GH Flora series

But this is a budget grow, I can only afford $50 a week on items to improve my garden, so it is coming along very slowly but I will continue to improve it as the time gets on.

I germinated the 3 seeds and the popped their heads up on Jan. 29th. So they are almost a week old today.

I will be growing them in 5 gal buckets and using a SCROG on each plant individually so that I don't have to deal with moving plants as they become ready to harvest or go into the flowering room. I've already got the screens and buckets build as one unit for ease of use. ( One of the thing I learned during the trial plants I have growing now.

But anyways join me and follow these girls, and if you see me do anything wrong or have any suggestions for me that will help me and these girls out please let me know.

re: SCHydro First Budget DWC & SCROG Grow

Seedlings as of today (6 days old)
1354d1d21de759bd1bf813fc2cb0478f.jpg

Journal update

Just now updating this because honestly i forgot about it until now. But anyways heres a few pictures the larger one in veg is the tut, and the smaller one is the free sweet dreams seed I got. I moved the tangerine dream into the flower room almost a week ago now. I will add some pics of her when the lights come on. I SCRoGed the tangerine dream and she is coming along very nicely.

All the other buckets are clones I'm trying to get to root, I haven't had much luck in domes or any other methods of cloning I've tried yet, these are still standing up, but the leafs on them have dried up a lot, and started to curl, so hopefully they will root.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom