Scissor Hash: what to do

Gee

I have a ball of the hash, from wet trimming my buds, BUT I also had some pollen/husks from the pine trees behind my house fall on to the sticky trichomes. Can I do anything with it to get the husks out. They literally look like fine saw dust.

They are stuck to all buds

My thought was to let it the other plant dry out and when the plant with buds and sugar leaves dry out, to bucket tumble the buds so surface husk from pine tree and trichomes break off leaving a cleaner bud.

I’d use that remaining material for KEIF.

Thoughts? I could not avoid the stuff that fell from the trees. It’s a little disappointing but the bud smokes great otherwise.

There are several ways to do that . first is using ethonol alcohol like everclaer. Put your balls of hash and what ever you goit in it into a pyrex dish. next ouur the alcohol on to the dish. this will break down all the hash balls into a liquid. Then you want to put the mixture in the freezer for at least 4 hours. Now get another Pyrex dish and 3 unbleached coffee filters and pour the mixture through the filters. All the stuff you will see in the filters are going to be the fatty stuff that was in the hash balls and the other stuff that fell into them. Nexy you want to get a pan larger than your pyrex dish and fill 3/4 way full with the hottest water you can get from your tap. Now set your pyrex dish afloat in the water and if you have a fan blowing on it that speeds up the process. You will have to change the water about 5-6 times. When there is no more looking liquid its done. use a razor blade to scrape off the amber colored hardened stuff off the botton. Its no longer Hash but just as strong if not stronger. Second method is to use 99% isoprophol Alcohol and follow the same instructions as above.

Back
Top Bottom