SCROG Grow

spiderpig1

5-13_grow_001.JPG
5-13_grow_002.JPG
I am doing a scrog grow and was wondering if anyone new the right time to let the plant start coming up through the screen.My screen is pretty full and they are growing like crazy.Tomorrow will be 1 week of 12\12 and im thinking of waiting till after the 2nd full week of 12\12 to let them come through any imput?

3_weeks_flowering_012.JPG

as you can see there is nug development going on like crazy I stopped pushing them under the screen and hope they dont stretch more than 5-7 inches beyond this point but I got the room so it really dosnt matter.I am hopng for some nice thick dense nugs

If you look I have some yellowing going on under there ph runoff is about 7.1 soil seems to stay a little over 7 no matter what I water them with 6.3-6.4 and still stays around 7.1 runoff. I also added a healthy shot of veg nutes just to bring up the N a little bit.The nugs on the ones that have the yellow leaves on them are the same size as the ones that dont so I think I am ok.I would appreciate any senior grower advice.:reading420magazine:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom