SCROG question

Bush Doctor 77

I'm doin' my 4th or 5th SCROG, and have a question. One of 3 DR Grinspoon plants appears to be the typical DR. It is going to stretch like crazy. I'm almost into week 3 of bloom and it is shooting up. Can/should I train the longer shoots by tying them down to the SCROG net after they are in bloom. I'm thinking yes.
DSC02072.JPG

There's a lot of growth underneath that net still. The idea is to keep everything on the same plane so it's all the same distance from the light. I would personally lower that screen by two to four inches and spread everything out under it better.

If you just want a horizontal trellis well then you can basically do whatever you feel like to help get light where you want it. But for a scrog you need to keep the plant confused as to which growth tip is the apical node.

There's a lot of growth underneath that net still. The idea is to keep everything on the same plane so it's all the same distance from the light. I would personally lower that screen by two to four inches and spread everything out under it better.

If you just want a horizontal trellis well then you can basically do whatever you feel like to help get light where you want it. But for a scrog you need to keep the plant confused as to which growth tip is the apical node.
That is the second screen. They were on the same plane(1st screen) until 11 days ago when I flipped.

Back
Top Bottom