Sea of Green question

At least 2 weeks to give them time to root.
depends on a lot of different factors.
You plan to flower ASAP?
I'd go with one gal. containers.

How many will fit in the area you are using?

I'd say 3 gal. Max.,
I have ran perpetual SOGs with 60-80 day strains and one gal. containers, mostly.

the seeds i bought were white wideow. so i planed to get, hopefully, one ounce per plant. How high should my plants be before i start to flower. my growing space is 4x4 by 6 feet high. I intend to use gallon pots. do u think it will be enough? this is my first time and i muddeled through germanation all the way to cloneing. this next step will determine if it was a succsess or not. Wish me luck!

I'm curious how seed selection and general plant shape would effect SOG technique. I was reviewing info on a seed website the other day and ran across a very brief comment regarding a seed (forgot the name) that indicated that the plant, although medium height grew with mostly a main cola and because of that it would be very suitable to SOG technique. I've been searching several sources but really can't find where this is discussed extensively.
Can anybody point me to a good discussion of the subject? The questions I have are:
:thumb:Are bushy plant also appropriate for SOG?
:thumb:What would be the most appropriate plant density for a bushy plant vs a single cola plant?
:thumb:What trimming/training techniques be appropriate for each general style of plant?
:thumb:Am I over thinking this???

Back
Top Bottom