Second Grow 60 Day Lemon From Nirvana & Northern Lights

Nickystickybuds

Medium is ....well i forget rmtge name but its regular run of tge milk seedlung starter
Medium after is Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. Perlite non fertililized.
Nutes: Fox Farm Soil Trio
Voodoo Juice, B12, Pirahana, Carb Load, Big Bud.
Im using 5 gallon fabric pots
Lighting: Viparaspectra 600watt (260 actual watts) but a 100 watt CFL about 3 inches away.

Not much to report folks just popped into seedstarters light on tge timer and thats about it. Ill report in a few!

I couldn't figure out what "tge milk seedlung starter" is, either, lol - but it reads like something I wouldn't want to add to my coffee ;) .

Not much to report folks just popped into seedstarters light on tge timer and thats about it. Ill report in a few!

Good luck with your grow! If you are considering whether to start a grow journal thread in
Journals in Progress
then I would highly recommend it, especially if you haven't done many cannabis grows. Cannabis is an easy plant to grow, but we can all use a little helpful advice from time to time, and this is a great way to get more pairs of eyes on the plants. It could also help others (and provide entertainment, of course). Here is a thread that should help in the creation of a journal thread (if you need any help, that is) :
How to Make a Grow Journal

Morning everyone. Well i looked into the tentthis morning and the 60 day lemon has made a appearance!!!!!! Pics to follow in a day or so

Back
Top Bottom