Second Grow Blue Rhino & White Widow

I'll tag along for this ride as well. You're getting some traffic in here, I will grab a seat before they're gone lol. I noticed you are using the Flora trio, I have a custom feed schedule here that I used in drain to waste hempy buckets before. I will take a picture of it for you. I used it along with armour si for 2 grows and worked great, some plants just don't like the higher bloom nutes towards the end and need to back off a bit. It's rather aggressive. Now that I have most of the supplements I use it with the GH feed chart to make my own values sometimes.

Plants are looking great though by the way. Keep up the good work!

I'll tag along for this ride as well. You're getting some traffic in here, I will grab a seat before they're gone lol. I noticed you are using the Flora trio, I have a custom feed schedule here that I used in drain to waste hempy buckets before. I will take a picture of it for you. I used it along with armour si for 2 grows and worked great, some plants just don't like the higher bloom nutes towards the end and need to back off a bit. It's rather aggressive. Now that I have most of the supplements I use it with the GH feed chart to make my own values sometimes.

Plants are looking great though by the way. Keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot. I really want to try a hempy grow. i heard they're great for keeping mothers.

Not a problem, like I said, it's a bit aggressive but you can lighten it up or use it to help with yours.

I did hempys in my candy cane and amnesia haze journal down below.
Another good ongoing journal to search up on hempys is Sweet Sue's hempy collective, lots of great info there and lots of chatting.

Looking good! I'm a hardcore noob but I really want to try mainlining for my next grow. I will sneak in time to time and watch your technique and gorgeous girls! Keep on keeping on!

Thanks a lot! I'm not convinced that mainlining is gonna be any better in the end. it's way smaller at this point and each side had a stunted top that each took a week to develop and start growing. about 4 more weeks of veg to go until they can go in the flower tent. maybe that's when she'll shine. Maybe the type doesn't like to be cut up like that lol. Really curious to find out tho.

My custom feed schedule. Still tuning it but I want to have everything documented incase my tds meter and pH meters go. It's in between the general hydroponics simple and expert drain to waste schedule.
I call it the sexpert schedule lmao
20190129_180633.jpg

This schedule is a little much i think. ended up with some scary run off. reducing calmag plus to 1ml per gallon just for prevention. and less bloom too.

Still the yellow leaves
20190131_111315.jpg
20190131_111322.jpg

If it's only a few here and there, it could be "self defoliating". Using up whatever it can and then getting rid of leaves it doesn't need anymore. If it ends up being more than a few it's probably something else.

the rest looks good, it seems like it's probably exactly what you say.
Thanks!.

Yeah like cookie said, those lower leaves will die off over time. Nothing to worry about unless you see it making it's way up the plant.

What kind of feed did you end up giving them? I normally give my plants 2.5ml/gal with RO water but had to up it for my Moby Dick plant to 5ml, no issues on my end here. Not sure what you mean by scary run off lol

Yeah like cookie said, those lower leaves will die off over time. Nothing to worry about unless you see it making it's way up the plant.

What kind of feed did you end up giving them? I normally give my plants 2.5ml/gal with RO water but had to up it for my Moby Dick plant to 5ml, no issues on my end here. Not sure what you mean by scary run off lol
Feeding 685 ppm of gh trio with a few additives. The run off ppm was pretty high. It's good now tho.

Ok. You may have had some built up salts in the medium that got flushed out which brought the ppm up

added c02 to the tent yesterday morning. already the plants have a crazy amount of new growth. so it's either working well or they're just hit a bit of a spurt and it's timing lol.

my mother just got a prescription for 2.5 g/day = 15 plants going by the government web site. Now i'm gonna go get one soon too.

Any advice on what to do with the beast in the back? This clone was cut on December 23 and it's already massive in the pot and blocking out light to the other plants and stopping me from lowering the light lol.

Can I just chop it in half? I'd put it in the flower tent if there was room.
20190209_083653.jpg

Found something lower to put it on but still way taller.

Back
Top Bottom