Seed banks

Grower2020

Hi. I'm. Running into trouble germinating seeds. So far 20 seeds i have bought through pev grow(autoflowers) have failed to germinate successfully. 20 out of 20 failed. Even in paper towel the seeds crack but the tap root fails to grow any longer than 1-2mm and germination becomes dormant. I have tried several mediums for sprouting and all fail. I'm from Australia and our seeds are very very hardy. They will grow in absolutely anything. Acidic or alcaline it doesn't matter, they grow and bud.
All the seeds I seem to be getting from seed banks including photos are extremely accustomed to indoor controlled climates. The indoor breeding has created weaknesses in the hybrids by not allowing the plants to experience rain, different ph, humidity changes, temperature changes, medium changes and a whole heap of other factors including pests etc etc. Obviously I'm an outdoor grower and I would love to purchase some outdoor bred seeds rather than indoor bred. Can anyone refer me please?

Royal queen and delicious seem to have very average quality seeds also. I feel completely ripped off. Have you also had this trouble?

Sounds good. I've complained about nearly every purchase from pevgrow. Either the seeds have been underdeveloped or they have not germinated. Do u live in a warm to hot climate?
They sell royal queen seeds and delicious seeds and a few others.
I would love some seeds that actually sprout and not the bird seeds I've been getting

I had three sugar black rose seeds germinate the first order I placed. I complained and I said the seeds were premature and and I wanted 20 mature seeds. They said ok we will send more. They didnt send more sugar black rose they sent me 10 white diesel autos which also failed to germinate. So roughly I've had 6 successful germinations from 45-50 seeds. Those are poor percentages

Try finding a landrace or heirloom from a hot climate
Something that is not crossed
Google landrace strains are some good articles for strains which u may want
Then search several seed banks for what you want
I have had success with landrace sttains that r not hybrids

Back
Top Bottom