Seed Price / Quality

TBayChronic

I'm just wondering what causes such high fluctuation in price...

I read lots of reviews of Nirvana's seeds with people sayin there plant they grew was the best they ever smoked N all there seeds prices are only $30-$40. That doesn't mean to much cause you don't know what strains theyve tried but people who are into weed enough to grow it usually have tried some decent weed at some point. (now on herbies site) there's one of the highest THC plants, cannabis cup winner "barneys tangerine dream" n that's only 55 bucks.
(also on herbies) they got a strain called Doggies Nuts Armageddon x Doggies Nuts Sirius Feminised Seeds and these cost almost $800.

I dont get it.. What makes this plant worth 16x more then tangerine dream if tangerine dream is one of the highest THC n an above average yield/fast flower time for a sativa.

This shit better make my mind travel on a spiritual journey to a new dimension for $800. Damn.

Price doesn't always reflect quality...Some times it reflects inflation and exageration because people associate price with quality....And as far as tangerine dream being one of the highest thc plants thats like Sony saying their tv is best and Samsung saying their tv is best...Sometimes it's just a sales tactic I'm not bashing tangerine dream...Even though i've heard of some cases where the plants didn't even flower AT ALL...but it may have the potential to be the one of the highest but it all depends on the enviroment grown in too to unlock it's full pontential...But if you want one of the strongest that has been lab tested go with white widow...IMO that's one of the strongest but you could have bad ass genetics and poor grow conditions and it won't be very strong...Environment plays a factor in potency as well...I have Nirvana strains and I also have Greenhouse strains and DNA strains and White Label strains and Dinafem and Reserva Privada strains...In my experience all seedbanks have a few good ones and a few bad ones and the rest are kinda middle men strains...Get your grow room dialed in and you'll be able to produce top notch product bro!

I don't have the answer for you but if someone can afford to spend 800 bucks on seeds alone then I :thedoubletake:....Wish I could afford those prices.

Back
Top Bottom