Reputable Seed Dealers That Sell Quality Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DharmaBud

Hello Everyone,

Wasn't sure which area to pose this question, so I hope I got it right! I have picked out my grow tent (GL80), picked out my lighting system, and with both of those I don't know if I'll have enough money this next month to buy soil or seeds LOL!

I wanted some advise on reputable seed dealers, besides Amsterdam, they are to (dam) expensive. I'd also like advise on a good starter plant, not auto flowering though. My needs are more for pain and anxiety caused by PTSD. I would like a relatively high THC for the pain and anxiety, and maybe another that is more euphoric and uplifting for those down days. I do know we have sponsors like Herbies for instance, do they let us put in a discount code in if we purchased from them? Are the pretty reputable?

I guess you have a general idea of the kind of bud I am looking for, as well as making sure the quality of the seed is there, and seeing if there are discount codes that can be used for those sponsors deemed reputable.

I would appreciate your advise, this is all new to me so my knowledge is non-existent.

Thank you.

:Namaste:

Jeff

Lol! Well by the overwhelming response, they either suck so bad that out of respect for me you refuse to mention them, or some are so good nobody wants to give their secret away! Well 208 of you anyway. That's okay, I'm different, I'll let you know that I found a place that is more like a co-op and will sell by the single seed or by 10 or more, and if you reach a certain amount, unlike Nirvana, they will throw a couple of freebies your way! Also unlike Herbie's, they are all feminized. Since this is such a controversial subject though I will not name the supplier for fear of gaining the ire of people who wanted to keep it to themselves.

Thank you for taking the time to click and open the question and read it the contents, it was very gracious of you.

Jeff

I know Spimp, but it's like going through a phone book looking for used car lot, how do you know which one would treat you right or screw you over. I'm new and when I looked, there were so many. There are also sponsors on here who I will not name that charge more than $200 over a competitor online for the same product. I will always choose to ask, because for the most part the guys and gals on here care about you.

Jeff

I got some from a non sponsor. It starts with Attitu.... I actually had my first batch end up confiscated by the border bafoons. I contacted the company and they not only resent them, but packaged them differently than I ordered and they arrived with 8 days of th first problem. I highly reccomend them. But also, Iv only used them once. So not a long track record. Have you checked out the review area of the site?
GROW PRODUCTS REVIEWS
You may find something there as well.
I wish I had more first hand knowledge to guide you, but Im also in the land of hiprocracy... USA. :) So even getting seeds is a fiasco for me...

I just checked and Herbies is a sponsor, so I can comment :thumb: I use Herbiesmainly because I find their site user friendly, (easily searchable) and they have decent prices, inline or a little cheaper than the others. I have had no issues with receiving what I pay for. Again Herbies site in VERY user friendly IMHO. :bravo:

Well since they are a sponsor, I did get a favorable reception with Bonza seeds. They allowed me to pay through paypal. The only setback is I need to wait the 3-5 business days for the transfer from my bank to paypal to occur. I don't want my banl knowing where the money is going, because they have blocked all transactions to the UK.

Jeff

i have ordered from Nirvana several times with good results.i am angry with the attitude i do not care how many freebies a company gives me when i can only get 2-3 out of 5 seeds that i specifically ordered to germinate, and only half the freebies germinate.

https://www.nirvanashop.com

up to a couple days ago I would have said the same thing. My last order they put on hold, until I sent them a picture of my credit card. The email stated that if I would not, or could not they would cancel the order. I elected to cancel the order and go to someone else. When I ask for a cancellation they replied trying to throw a guilt trip on me about how much money it was going to cost them to refund my money, and the harm to their reputation it would cause, needless to say I'm done with them. I have never had anyone ask for a picture of my CC. I had placed several previous orders with them with the same CC, so I'm not sure why there would have been issues, with same name,address and CC
I did like their cheap prices though. YMMV

i have ordered from Nirvana several times with good results.

https://www.nirvanashop.com

I recently purchased seeds from the Netherlands and at first my bank blocked the transaction on my VISA CC. When I called them up, they told me it was a common security feature to initially block international transactions. All I had to do was confirm with them that I indeed had initiated the transaction and wanted it to go through, no problems after that. BTW, the transaction came through China, not the Netherlands.

Try Herbies. My first time ordering some seeds from any seed bank, I was a little scared. After doing a little research and knowing that they are a sponsor of this site, decided to give them a shot. I placed a order on 12/18/13. They had a promotion that if you ordered a 3+ pack from Dinafem Seeds, they would throw in 1 Dinafem Feminized White Widow. Ordered 3 pack of Original Strawberry Cough. Well, with any ordered placed they are throwing 1 Royal Queen Feminized Power Flower plus 3 Regular Kerala x Skunk #1(Kerala Crush). Bonus! So for the price of 3, I received 8 seeds!

I planted the 3 Strawberry Cough and the White Widow and all 4 sprouted. My first experience ordering from Herbies was awesome! Very pleased. Will order from from them again.

first, all you have to do is google the seed bank's name followed by "reviews" (no quotes) to get plenty of info about a particular seed bank. it's obvious you're talking about Bonza Seeds, who i give a negative review. i ordered from them twice and have yet to receive their seeds as stated on their website. and no need to go bashing Nirvana. they are a reputable seedbank, and i received 10 free seeds after ordering a pack of only 5 seeds at a modest price that was more than $5.00 less than Bonza's price for the exact same seeds. but now i'm ordering from Original Sensible Seed Company because they offer many types and strains of seeds that i'm interested in propagating. they also offer free seeds with every order and often have additional free seeds available from certain breeders, or the occasional free grinder, etc.
Lol! Well by the overwhelming response, they either suck so bad that out of respect for me you refuse to mention them, or some are so good nobody wants to give their secret away! Well 208 of you anyway. That's okay, I'm different, I'll let you know that I found a place that is more like a co-op and will sell by the single seed or by 10 or more, and if you reach a certain amount, unlike Nirvana, they will throw a couple of freebies your way! Also unlike Herbie's, they are all feminized. Since this is such a controversial subject though I will not name the supplier for fear of gaining the ire of people who wanted to keep it to themselves.

Thank you for taking the time to click and open the question and read it the contents, it was very gracious of you.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom