Seed Question...

mohawk

Say, if i were to have grown 2 plants and both were female and yet at harvest time i found seeds in one of them... There was absolutely no males or pollen present and yet there were only about 10 or 11 fully developed seeds on the one plant, and none what so ever on the other. Does that mean i have hermi seeds or femenized seeds, because they were self created? Thanks in advance for any ideas on this :thanks:

Mohawk,

I'm not so certain that your plants have been self fertilized. There is a very good chance that wind borne pollen from marijuana plants a mile or more away pollinated your plants.

There's so much wild weed near me that even careful growers (like you) still get seeds.

hi,

can that be feminized to work since plants monoceic !? Sold for regulars…
That IS DONE ! Many things twisted are done in caned-world…
In indoor with 1 very good genetics that is impossible !!!
On the other hand with is genetics of shit that possible… or your space of culture can contain particul of pollen if you had males in this space ???
Your clothing ??? If 1 friend farmer came ???

in outside here there are many farmers… and the country is ventilated… often much wind… never 1 harvest was foutu by the male fault of seedling of 1 another farmer !!! Which farmer cultivates in outside of the MALES ???
Me I do not know them ??? When you work 20,30,40 or 50 plants in outside you never leave males… It is necessary that 1 farmer makes 1 pollination of large spice !!! Pollinate hundreds of females so that pollen opposes harvests of the other farmers !!! Know many farmers with 20 males in ootdoor ???? NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no other plant can pollinate, even not the hop (houblon) which is of the family…

Good harvest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

respect all

Back
Top Bottom