Seedling went limp

Hey Rambo,

Welcome to 420! Sadly it died, I say that because this post was from 2014...

Down below this window is a fairly new section called similar threads, this uses keyword indexing to bring up posts similar to what you are searching on. One side effect is it brings up very old posts, but that’s cool you didn’t know.

So I’m guessing you may have a similar problem.... can you tell us more about what you are experiencing and maybe drop a pic?

I'm a new grower and still learning and researching. I currently have 3 plants and they were doing great but now my 1 is S shape and very limp. I've tried moving lights, using a splint, and only water (mist) when dirt is dry. I don't have a grow area yet and I'm using 2 of a 5 light lamp

16542873681062421488166648500410.jpg

I'm a new grower and still learning and researching. I currently have 3 plants and they were doing great but now my 1 is S shape and very limp. I've tried moving lights, using a splint, and only water (mist) when dirt is dry. I don't have a grow area yet and I'm using 2 of a 5 light lamp
Hi there, Welcome to :420:. This is an old thread, so you may not get a response from them.
From your picture, I can tell you that your little ones need more light than they are getting. They are stretching, and if they don't get enough light to generate new growth soon, they may just fall over and die. If you can get them a stronger light source, you will still need to support them. You could also up-pot them and bury part of that long stretchy stem, but that can be hazardous if the medium is too wet.

Back
Top Bottom