Will they grow back?

Cheispah

I made a bad mistake with my 3 week old seedlings and added a copious amount of Vinegar to lower Ph. They were very small only 2.5'' tall but had 3 and 4 sets of leaves. They fell over above the 1'' still solid stem and the soft stems above that turned white and the leaves were limp so I figured they would die. I cut them slightly above the 1'' solid stem and am wondering if they will grow from there. Thanks.

Well its more than likely dead & a short but sweet pray should be said for its journey to the great compost heap...

Only a numptie would call mj a weed, maybe a common assoiation by slang yes... but not a weed in horticultural terms.

A weed is a plant, you do not desire to grow in that location hence you remove it.

Why spend $$$ on electric & grow equipment on a weed you don't want ?

Well its more than likely dead & a short but sweet pray should be said for its journey to the great compost heap...

Only a numptie would call mj a weed, maybe a common assoiation by slang yes... but not a weed in horticultural terms.

A weed is a plant, you do not desire to grow in that location hence you remove it.

Why spend $$$ on electric & grow equipment on a weed you don't want ?

Excuse me but Marijuana is a WEED by defintition. Doesn't mean it is undesirable. So a numptie I may be but I will put my WEED up against yours any day. And twice on Sundays!!

Back
Top Bottom