Seedlings

Yesterday, my seedlings were 8 days since popping. I’m running a ts1000 in a 2’3” x 2’3” at 100% now, with the light at 21”.

I think the seedlings look a bit light in color. Would lowering the light help or should I let the plants grow closer on their own? Thanks.

DSC00140.JPG

DSC00141.JPG

Yesterday, my seedlings were 8 days since popping. I’m running a ts1000 in a 2’3” x 2’3” at 100% now, with the light at 21”.

I think the seedlings look a bit light in color. Would lowering the light help or should I let the plants grow closer on their own? Thanks.

DSC00140.JPG

DSC00141.JPG
This is my first indoor grow. The seedlings are autos.

This is my first indoor grow. The seedlings are autos.
Hey @stinker cute looking garden. I don't think light is your problem there.
Have they got any nourishment yet? They look hungry to me. What are you growing in?

Hey @stinker cute looking garden. I don't think light is your problem there.
Have they got any nourishment yet? They look hungry to me. What are you growing in?
Thanks Bill, I'm using Advanced Hydroponics 3 part. Yesterday I gave the first feeding at .25% strength. Probably can up to 50% right away.

Thanks Bill, I'm using Advanced Hydroponics 3 part. Yesterday I gave the first feeding at .25% strength. Probably can up to 50% right away.
Once those big leaves pop she is ready to eat. Did you have a chance to look at the feed chart for those nutrients?

Once those big leaves pop she is ready to eat. Did you have a chance to look at the feed chart for those nutrients?
Yes, I use it outdoors. What strength do you think they are ready for? Orange S. Autos

Yes, I use it outdoors. What strength do you think they are ready for? Orange S. Autos
Once the leaves appear i try to get them up to 800-900 ppm as soon as possible.
What does the chart recommend at this stage?
What are you growing in?

Once the leaves appear i try to get them up to 800-900 ppm as soon as possible.
What does the chart recommend at this stage?
What are you growing in?
1ml grow, .5 ml bloom & .5 micro.

1ml grow, .5 ml bloom & .5 micro.
Its always subjective, depending on lights, strain, medium etc what your babies can handle, bump it up slowly and try to get up to recommend dosages. People think you can only feed 60%of recommended dosages for some reason.
I don't baby my girls too much and get them eating full strength asap.

Growing in soil, amended with worm castings and around 20% pearlite.
If your in soil thats different . No nutrients in worm castings, is there any nutrients in that soil.

If your in soil thats different . No nutrients in worm castings, is there any nutrients in that soil.
Its a local garden soil the says for raised beds and pots. It is supposed to have nutes for up to 30 days. I mixed in approximately 15 litres of last years used outdoor to a 40 litre bag to make it less hot. I like to get right up there with the nutes. Everything I read says caution with notes for autos. I am upping to 60% at lights on.... unless advised otherwise.

Thanks Bill, my like button is not there for the reply above. Sorry about the typos. Much appreciated!
All good my friend.

they look perfect, and right where they should be. Take the plants out of room, and i bet they are green now.

they look perfect, and right where they should be. Take the plants out of room, and i bet they are green now.
They look much Greener today although you cant tell with a pic under light. If no burn shows I'll up the nutes again. They grew considerably in a day. Thanks

20210303_062654.jpg

20210303_062733.jpg

Back
Top Bottom