Seeds in buds

Any female cannibus plant will hermaphrodite, given enough stress. Sometimes we don't quite see the stress the plant is going through.

Just a couple of seeds in a harvest isn't all that bad. Keep growing, keep learning, keep reading. Learn your plants and how they behave.

Prairie

I almost always get 5 or so seeds from every plant in my outdoor grows. My indoor none yet.

:peace:
WillyB

Hello!!

I have harvested and been enjoying the finished product, yet I just found some seeds in the buds..why??

Thanks!!

:thanks:

First off do male plants pollenate female plants making seed. Do you grow male plants?

If only growing female plants occaisonally they will seed themselves if left long enough in flower or are unstable genetics (Sour Diesel does this). Also stress such as light leaks will cause this.

:cheer:Plant a seed, free the weed.:cheer:

I started from seed..(WW), grew 4, 3 were female, and i ditched the male.

The plants didnt look stressed to me....but still...they could have been and not even know it...(as stated above)

The seeds showed up in the buds that were the smallest and at the bottom of the plant..

I did the final harvest at 10 weeks so maybe thats why...urgh!!

:tokin:

close yourself in your flower room with the lights off, look around, if you see light seal the gap you hermied a plant because of interrupting the light cycle. I almost promise this is your problem.

ok, so here is my next question...how much of a light interuption would it take to hermi a plant? Like constant or a few interuptions..? So far I only found 2 seeds....

Thanks guys/gals...420mag has been great! :)

Sounds like she hermied on you a bit due to stress, as the previous posters have pointed out. Only 4 seeds? Not bad, I've seen some peoples whole grows go from female to hermi, and it is a sad day, but part of the wonders of growing!! I'd hang on to the seeds, I've always stayed away from the hermi seeds however though. Imho, I think they produce plants that will hermi easily.

I'd just roll up some that goodness and let it burn. :tokin:

Any light you can see the plant will be able to see. If you are just opening the door or something its not a big deal but if you see light in there when it is completely sealed then it could cause a banana or two

Back
Top Bottom