Seedsman shipping

natureman

I ordered some seeds from seedsmen on June 4th and they haven't shipped out my order yet.
I have heard a lot of good things about them but have never had any seed banks that I have used in the past take so much time to ship my orders.
It says on their website up to 5 days.Have any of you experienced the long amount of time that it takes to ship you your order?
I feel that this would be a negative for them but I guess that they have a lot of customers for it not to be that big of a deal to them.
I did contact them and all they told me was that it takes up to 5 business days to ship an order.
Seems a bit slow to me.

I ordered some seeds from seedsmen on June 4th and they haven't shipped out my order yet.
It says on their website up to 5 days.

It's only been four days since you ordered. As you just pointed out, it can take up to five days for an order to be shipped. Actually, what I found after about 30 seconds of looking on their web site, states:

Seedsman said:
In most cases, your order will be sent within 5 days of confirmation.

...so the "five day" thing is just a usual-case scenario, and that there might be occasions when it takes longer. The inclusion of the term "confirmation" suggests that the clock starts ticking only after one's order is confirmed (that is to say, payment has been received if sending cash, et cetera).

Looks like you're complaining a bit prematurely, here :rolleyes: .

It's only been four days since you ordered. As you just pointed out, it can take up to five days for an order to be shipped. Actually, what I found after about 30 seconds of looking on their web site, states:

...so the "five day" thing is just a usual-case scenario, and that there might be occasions when it takes longer. The inclusion of the term "confirmation" suggests that the clock starts ticking only after one's order is confirmed (that is to say, payment has been received if sending cash, et cetera).

Looks like you're complaining a bit prematurely, here :rolleyes: .
I guess I'm just an impatient person plus they say 5 business days so weekends don't count.

I guess I'm just an impatient person plus they say 5 business days so weekends don't count.
Nothing wrong with being impatient, just don't post something that suggests @SeedsMan is slacking...when they are not.

My advice is order more seeds now and when you are ready for your next grow you will have them. :)

Back
Top Bottom