Seedsman Seedbank

hanman

Hello, I was wondering how long does it take till an order is shipped?
I placed an order on the 1st of May a few hours later I got an email telling me that my package is ready and on the way to shipping depot but it's still not shipped to this date. I tried to open a ticket but I received instantly an automated email telling me there are holidays and it may take a while. Is it normal to take this long?

They have a new system

If you read there shipping info, on it's way to the depot means it has shipped to a staging location

My last order took about 2 weeks total.
Got an email it was on it's way and got it 2 days later

Pretty sure it's their new STEALTH system

So relax and it will land soon

I know it takes a while to be delivered, but I still haven't got the tracking number yet. I placed an order on May 13th, and got the payment confirmation email from @SeedsMan on May 15th. On the website, it only says this:

Order Processed – In Transit to local Shipping Depot

I chose the "economy tracked" shipping option, as the only other shipping option available was a non-tracked version of economy shipping. How long is normal to receive tracking info?

I know it takes a while to be delivered, but I still haven't got the tracking number yet. I placed an order on May 13th, and got the payment confirmation email from @SeedsMan on May 15th. On the website, it only says this:

I chose the "economy tracked" shipping option, as the only other shipping option available was a non-tracked version of economy shipping. How long is normal to receive tracking info?
Like I mentioned before

They have changed the way they ship
In the USA they ship order to a hub, thats the IN TRANSIT TO LOCAL SHIPPING DEPOT, then you get USPS tracking info from there

Yer at 10 days now, be patient, it will arrive

Mine took 2 weeks total, and USPS confirmation at like 12 days

Does seedsman ship to Texas? I’ve only ordered from crop king seeds and I’m very satisfied but I want some different strains from different seed banks.
Yes, they ship to texas, and anywhere else in the US. Top notch company. I've had four orders in the last 6 months, all perfect and delivered safely. It take a few weeks to get your tracking, so be patient.

Yer i hear a lot of people say US takes a while for delivery they could probably do with opening a depot in the states but in sure there are reasons why with all the confusion in the cannabis industry over there. Customs are hotter than lava at the moment aswell lol.

I just want to mention the variety of strains I’m seeing on their website. There is no lack of diversity ( an old wooden ship) .

Has anyone who grows good weed ever been disappointed with any particular strain?

What would you recommend?

I’m looking for uplifting, energizing, trippy, day time strains. My first grow was black indica and it knocked me out.
I have 5 feet of vertical height to grow in. I’m growing blue dream and it’s doing really well topped two times.

I’m looking for uplifting, energizing, trippy, day time strains. My first grow was black indica and it knocked me out.
I have 5 feet of vertical height to grow in. I’m growing blue dream and it’s doing really well topped two times.
That's more sativa territory but an orange type like Orange Hill Special, which is short and skunk-based might be the ticket. Just looked and Seedsman do it in fem and regular.

thanks @Chris Scorpio for the precious help!

and @ everybody: don't hesitate to contact me for any other question!

have a great monday!

:Namaste:
Just wanted to say that I got my USPS tracking info today. Thanks SeedsMan! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom