Order from Seedsman

Day after Christmas, business probably closed for the day, another major holiday coming up, possibly a bump in orders if people received "garden upgrade" gifts... A small delay wouldn't be a surprise. And you are probably aware of this, so I suspect that what troubles you is more the lack of an update from the seller than a delay in receiving your merchandise (although I could be wrong, I suppose).

That seller is one of our sponsors, so I'll bring your thread to their company (forum) representative's attention in hopes that the person can address your concerns, and to allay them. @SeedsMan

That was fast. Thank you for looking into this.

@SeedsMan is fantastic, and yes they take CC

Holidays always slow life down, plus toss in sales....yup

But they are a great vendor so you will be happy for sure

My first attempt at buying seeds was for CKS (who is no longer a sponsor) : not helpful, limited inventory (like 20 strains??) and they got a lot of flak here for shitty customer service. I asked around and found @SeedsMan and have since exclusively ordered and had the luck to also win a prize from one of the many contests they sponsor here. They have hundreds of strains to choose from and also accept cc. That they have someone here helping members is priceless...

Prior to this order I only bought from CKS. I didn’t have issue so much with their customer service but I wasn’t thrilled with some of their seeds.

Got some NL autos that were horrible. 2 of 5 popped and one was a genetic nightmare. The one that grew had good yield but the smoke isn’t great at all. CKS customer service was great by IM and phone. They did say on the phone that “through time the genetics degrade.” Not quite sure what he meant but they sent new seeds.

I’m currently running their Black Indica and if this plant smokes like it grows I’m in for a treat. The thing grows like a beast and you can clone it till the cows come home with roots showing in 10-15 days. One issue is it’s extremely leafy and you need to consistently prune and defoliate, which really isn’t a big deal unless you’re growing under a screen. Topped after the 4th node and they’re a sight to behold.

EDIT- 2 of the clones taken from the CKS BI.

CKS’s selection is limited and most of it isn’t strains that my wife and I like. @SeedsMan has a lifetimes worth of strains to try.

Attachments

• 8139B20A-190F-4DEF-B1F1-7781FFD21D81.jpeg
    8139B20A-190F-4DEF-B1F1-7781FFD21D81.jpeg
    680.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 6B840AF8-3C96-4B42-B815-0B1EB673A8A1.jpeg
    6B840AF8-3C96-4B42-B815-0B1EB673A8A1.jpeg
    739.4 KB · Views: 165
Prior to this order I only bought from CKS. I didn’t have issue so much with their customer service but I wasn’t thrilled with some of their seeds.

Got some NL autos that were horrible. 2 of 5 popped and one was a genetic nightmare. The one that grew had good yield but the smoke isn’t great at all. CKS customer service was great by IM and phone. They did say on the phone that “through time the genetics degrade.” Not quite sure what he meant but they sent new seeds.

I’m currently running their Black Indica and if this plant smokes like it grows I’m in for a treat. The thing grows like a beast and you can clone it till the cows come home with roots showing in 10-15 days. One issue is it’s extremely leafy and you need to consistently prune and defoliate, which really isn’t a big deal unless you’re growing under a screen. Topped after the 4th node and they’re a sight to behold.

EDIT- 2 of the clones taken from the CKS BI.

CKS’s selection is limited and most of it isn’t strains that my wife and I like. @SeedsMan has a lifetimes worth of strains to try.

You are the first person I have noticed that has talked of genetic nightmares. I have noticed this in some of my seedbank freebies. It is in feminized seeds not auto's. Still the same, they grow totally different then the others. Not a pheno thing these plants just suck. What is weird is I have got the same weird plants from 3 different strains and they all look the same. I think it it comes from they way they as making their female genetics as I have never noticed anything like it in quality seeds. It could be that someone is making a bunch of seeds and selling them for freebies. That might explain the similarity in the shitty plants. Hard to see as I got the seeds from 3 different places on 2 different continents.

Back
Top Bottom