Seedsman question

Seedsman for the win . bitcoin bundle + freebies + unexpected freebies is wicked. Repeat customer, took a little longer than usual for my order this month, apart from that has always arrived within the month, down in Aus.
Good luck with the beans Lurch!

Presh8 it GrimReefer83. . . What up DemonicAngel. . . No ride as of yet tho. . . But its coming. . . Hopefully!. . .Had a little set back. . . The tracking number I received didn't work. . . I was pissed . . . Reached back out to seedsman and after a day they confirmed my order had been shipped on the 20th and gave me a working tracking number. . . I hope all is well with my order .

Seed orders are way up these days. Seed banks need to compete for costumers with better promotions.... I keep track of a few different seed banks. As specials show up I can take advantage of them early on..... There are a few strains out there that sell out pretty fast when new seeds are available. Best to be ready.... The more stores there are the better it is to shop smart and look for sales and specials..... Most all of the top breeders give their own freebies with orders for their seed packs along with other seed bank promotions. Shop smart and get more seeds for your dollar.

Finally. . . The beans have arrived. . . Thanks seedsman!. . . Tried to upload pic but it say upload failed for some reason. . . I'll try n figure it out.

Guess pics weren't loading that particular day .
eee5f91b14a05f2c5f76585834cbfe31.jpg
11ed3bee538309ba49af5e3452683a92.jpg

Hmmm... The tracking number they gave me shows arrival and delivery in Israel. I'm in North America.

I went with Seedsman as they had the strains I wanted, and are a sponsor here. Try to get very high CBD strain from a bank in North America. VCDC, Nightingale and more are hopefully on the way.

Hmmm... The tracking number they gave me shows arrival and delivery in Israel. I'm in North America.

I went with Seedsman as they had the strains I wanted, and are a sponsor here. Try to get very high CBD strain from a bank in North America. VCDC, Nightingale and more are hopefully on the way.

Hey Oldsalt,
Judging by your posts is it safe to assume you live in Canada? I’m in Ontario and looking to put in a Seedsman order (Still starting out and have only used cropking). Did you end up getting yours, if yes how long did it take? Thanks

With Covid, expect 3 weeks for delivery to the US. Only used them once, stealth w/tracking. Only complaint was that once the shipment arrived in the US (east coast), it sat for a week before being sent to me on the west coast. Price and quality were both good, plus lots of freebies!

Back
Top Bottom