Is Seedsman worth the hassle of ordering?

ALLANWORKS

420 Member
I have been trying to order barney's gorilla zkittles. royal queen hulkberry and humboldt sour blueberry for 3 days from seedsman. I used/tried 2 credit cards, 1 debit card, 1 international prepaid debit card, and attempted to buy bitcoin but failed. it seems the government or seedsman is blocking transactions. I called all my cards before the transactions to let them know but that didn't work. my last option is a money order, with a turn around of a month to a month and a half is it worth it to go through all this hassle with seedsman or is there a better place to order from that sells these brands/breeders that has an easier pay system? if I pay with a money order will I get my product how trustworthy are they?

Very trustworthy.

Bitcoin can be a hassle for sure, but if you can make it work there is a very nice freebie bundle and discount by using it. Unfortunately, most bitcoin exchanges will suspend your account for a marijuana seed purchase. You would need to buy on an exchange and then transfer the bitcoin to an independent wallet for use. It’s got a fairly steep learning curve for sure.
It is possible that your bank is intentionally prohibiting you from using a card for cannabis. An international pre-paid card normally works though.

If you do the money order route, make sure it’s one that Seedsman can accept. Always double check.

Are you in Canada? This might be why.
I got this email from Seedsman nov28. My order has now been shipped but no idea when it will arrive
Good Morning,

As you will be aware Canada Post is currently experiencing rotating strike action which is causing them significant delays in the delivery of mail. Their current forecast is that any international mail sent to Canada is unlikely to be delivered within their normal time frames and is likely to be delayed by several weeks.

Following advisement by the Royal Mail and Canada Post this morning, in order to protect your order and minimize disruption, we have placed it on hold pending notification that normal service has resumed. At which point we will dispatch as normal. We have also been advised to suspend taking any new orders from our Canadian customers during this period of strike action and as such have suspended the option on our website.

We sincerely apologise for the delay in dispatching your order and hope you will understand that this is a situation that is wholly outside of our control as our only concern is ensuring as best as possible that your order arrives safely. As soon as your order is dispatched you will be notified by email.

Are you in Canada? This might be why.
I got this email from Seedsman nov28. My order has now been shipped but no idea when it will arrive
Good Morning,

As you will be aware Canada Post is currently experiencing rotating strike action which is causing them significant delays in the delivery of mail. Their current forecast is that any international mail sent to Canada is unlikely to be delivered within their normal time frames and is likely to be delayed by several weeks.

Following advisement by the Royal Mail and Canada Post this morning, in order to protect your order and minimize disruption, we have placed it on hold pending notification that normal service has resumed. At which point we will dispatch as normal. We have also been advised to suspend taking any new orders from our Canadian customers during this period of strike action and as such have suspended the option on our website.

We sincerely apologise for the delay in dispatching your order and hope you will understand that this is a situation that is wholly outside of our control as our only concern is ensuring as best as possible that your order arrives safely. As soon as your order is dispatched you will be notified by email.
no i'm from the united states my issue is payment it seems everything is blocked

Very trustworthy.

Bitcoin can be a hassle for sure, but if you can make it work there is a very nice freebie bundle and discount by using it. Unfortunately, most bitcoin exchanges will suspend your account for a marijuana seed purchase. You would need to buy on an exchange and then transfer the bitcoin to an independent wallet for use. It’s got a fairly steep learning curve for sure.
It is possible that your bank is intentionally prohibiting you from using a card for cannabis. An international pre-paid card normally works though.

If you do the money order route, make sure it’s one that Seedsman can accept. Always double check.
for some reason, they don't post what kind of money order they accept ill have to wait until I get ahold of them to find out.

My card has been blocked a few times but they have a u.s. address you can send a money order to. Might take a month on the turnaround but @SeedsMan is very trustworthy and has great products.

yesterday I had another customer from Europe that had the very same issue .....and I've just received a message from him that he has been able to place his order.....

please let me know if any further assistance is needed

have a great day everybody
This is why I give my business to seedsman. Great customer service and fast shipping. Hey seedsman! Any chance your planning on selling in house genetics or exotix genetics in the future?

Sorry for the necropost (didn't want to start a new thread for a topic that is already being discussed)
I'm in canada and trying to place my first @SeedsMan order, I'm technologically incompetent lol I cant figgure out how to get them my money. Really dont want to wait a month for my growing to start please help!!!

Coinbase worked for me. Now it just takes one week from the time I fund it to when I can use it.

Ya man seedsman is the only place I buy seeds. I've tried CKS, True North, Attitude, buying directly from the breeders themselves. You can't beat the speed accuracy and bonuses you get with Seedsman! Plus the loyalty program has saved me more than enough coin.

Back
Top Bottom