Seedsman Seeds

My experience with seedsman was awesome. They were just great to deal with in general. I woke in the middle of the night (my time- morning theirs ) in a panic realizing that I'd forgot to add the strain I was most curious about to the batch of about a dozen strains I'd already ordered and paid for, I emailed them about it. They got right back to me. My order was halfway out the door but they stuck in the extra seeds and sent them before I had even rounded up the bitcoin to pay them with. It took about a week for the seeds to get to North America. Haven't planted them all yet but the 10 seeds I have all sprouted and are going strong. They seemed like a class act.
Edit- oh yeah. The only part I didn't like- My order was sent international tracked and signed. This was a bit of a let down because the only tracking info available through their mail service said something like- your order has been sent and is in the international mail delivery system- or some such useless information. Nothing else for the week it took. Then it updates the tracking info when the order is received, to say that the order has been received. Received by me presumably. Not much need to go on the internet to track my order at that point, lol...

Okay, one more thing... I wasn't going to say anything about this but it seems like it's going to bug me for eternity so I might as will spit it out. I bought a few of the the "Jack Herer" seeds, which come from Greenhouse Seeds Co. I didn't get around to planting those till recently and was expecting a sativa- didn't do more digging until it became obvious I wasn't growing what I had expected to. Of course all of these breeders have their own copy cat strains and I should have been less gullible/dumb and done more research. This was just one of about a dozen strains I ordered from them so it's not a big loss. I will grow it out and see what it amounts to but the reviews aren't good. When you see a webpage saying things like "winner of too many awards to mention" etc etc. you assume they're talking about the Jack Herer seeds in front of you- not someone else's strain. Seems a bit sleazy but I'm not sure how to divide up the blame between me, Seedsman, and. GHS co. I would still order from Seedsman again. As always, do your research well I guess. Ok enough said.

Edit- oh yeah. The only part I didn't like- My order was sent international tracked and signed. This was a bit of a let down because the only tracking info available through their mail service said something like- your order has been sent and is in the international mail delivery system- or some such useless information. Nothing else for the week it took. Then it updates the tracking info when the order is received, to say that the order has been received. Received by me presumably. Not much need to go on the internet to track my order at that point, lol...
When using the tracking option and your package has been sent to a different mail system, you can still track your package by checking your countries mail system. Ex. I had received a package today and to track my item I went to the USPS and entered in the tracking number that I was entering on the royal mail website.

When using the tracking option and your package has been sent to a different mail system, you can still track your package by checking your countries mail system. Ex. I had received a package today and to track my item I went to the USPS and entered in the tracking number that I was entering on the royal mail website.

Really? I wish I'd clued in to this. I don't remember the wording of the info Royal Mail gave when it got handed over to the other service just that it seemed like a complete dead end at the time. Thanks. Next time...

I got a book safe to really neat. I haven't used mine for anything yet, still a good use for old books, I imagine there is a guy making these things for all kinds of smugglers LOL

Really? I wish I'd clued in to this. I don't remember the wording of the info Royal Mail gave when it got handed over to the other service just that it seemed like a complete dead end at the time. Thanks. Next time...

Haha, yea I felt the same way the first order I made with them. I too was wondering how in the world that was tracking when royal mail said my package had been handed over for mail delivery. I just was thinking, maybe ill type the tracking in USPS and behold, I was excited to see exactly where my package was.

I bought some glass perfume samplers and some desiccant a few years back, when I receive they go in a sampler with some desiccant then in a labeled baggy then into a airtight jar with desiccant in the bottom and then into the fridge, they keep for years as long as they are dry and I do not pull the jar out for too long.

I tried tracking with seedsman but I never clued in. I always just waited a month never more.

I have tried ordering from Seedsman and keep getting "Payment Capturing Error" when trying with my credit card, sent email off and their reply was to try one of the different options after checking out the various options i found that each one basically has a different address and or country, money order goes to the US ? and bank transfer goes to Great Britain seems way to shady to me

I have tried ordering from Seedsman and keep getting "Payment Capturing Error" when trying with my credit card, sent email off and their reply was to try one of the different options after checking out the various options i found that each one basically has a different address and or country, money order goes to the US ? and bank transfer goes to Great Britain seems way to shady to me
They are very reputable, but, they did change their CC system lately and I haven't been able to get it to go through either

Maybe @SeedsMan can check it out

They have bases of operation all over the place its a pretty big company bro. Troubles i had with card payments were on the banks end getting blocked because its an international transaction. Maybe check with your bank if theyve blocked it?

If I had to mail something, I'd probably be more comfortable with a domestic destination.

Back
Top Bottom