I give up, it just shouldn't be this hard, Seedsman still can't deliver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to grow at least two plants of Seedsman this next grow. Probably beginning of December. To show my appreciation for their ongoing support of 420 as sponsors, as well as grow some old school awesomeness. Two Skunk #1 should do the trick.

Seems fair. I won a photo contest, they gave me seeds, I return the favour by showing off their genetics, maybe capture another good photo. The circle of life on 420 lol

Hi Everyone, if there are any more issues regarding Cdn orders, please create an account on Seedsman during your purchase first, filling in the mailing and billing address. If that doesn't work, I have a postal code you can try if yours isn't working. Because it's legal now, I am willing to get them shipped to my house if your address doesn't work, until Seedsman is able to fix their IT problems in time.

Please just contact me and we'll work it out. Seedsman is well aware of the issue and they are working on it. So don't be discouraged, we'll get it sorted. Thanks for your loyalty while Seedsman addresses the fix. You know IT it can be just crazy maddening sometimes, so let's pull together and help each other out. :)

All my best...

many thanks @Lady G2HM for your help!

Have a great week end everybody!

:Namaste:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom