I give up, it just shouldn't be this hard, Seedsman still can't deliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakotamoon

For a solid month I have been communicating with Seedsman, trying to place a single order - My last communication from them - stating they were working on the problem, was on September 30th, I still cannot place an order and Seedsman obviously just has too many customers.

When I enter my Canadian postal code, their site hangs, and won't let me check out! I have asked nicely, pleaded, and gotten nowhere.

Maybe someone here can tell me what I'm doing wrong, as Seedsman just doesn't give a darn!

I can't post a document file here which would show the issue.

For a solid month I have been communicating with Seedsman, trying to place a single order - My last communication from them - stating they were working on the problem, was on September 30th, I still cannot place an order and Seedsman obviously just has too many customers.

When I enter my Canadian postal code, their site hangs, and won't let me check out! I have asked nicely, pleaded, and gotten nowhere.

Maybe someone here can tell me what I'm doing wrong, as Seedsman just doesn't give a darn!

I can't post a document file here which would show the issue.

Take a picture of the file, and screen shots of the error code

I'm not in Canada but I'm sure it can be fixed

Thanks for your suggestions, several Canadian Seedbanks have merged, what is left is pretty scary! I have been totally "burned" by Upper Canada Seed Bank - they took my $100 and just laughed at me when I asked for my seeds, so I refuse to deal with any seedbank that won't provide a traceable financial transaction! That eliminates the other Canadian Seed Banks.. (except for Crop King who can still deliver - but they don't have low THC, high CBD seeds. I'll keep on digging.

I have never had an issue with Seedsman. I ordered from them a year or so ago, and it was a bit of a pain jumping through hoops (I think I was using the wrong browswer), I managed to get my order in. I got the seeds.

Then early this year I won some seeds from Seedsman. I contacted their rep on the 420 website and they helped me out. I got my seeds.

They are a good seedbank from most peoples accounts. Doesn’t mean you aren’t having a great experience though.

Have you tried contacting the Seedsman representative on 420 Magazine Forum?, they may be able to help.

Thanks, so many people have told me that Seedsman is great, but my experience has been less than heart warming. As mentioned I begged, pleaded, and asked for help, but if it takes them more than a month to respond .. they will lose a LOT of business! I was able to order seeds from the Vault!

except for Crop King who can still deliver - but they don't have low THC, high CBD seeds.

I hadn't visited CKS' website since they stopped being a forum sponsor, so I used the excuse of checking the above to do so. They list three "CBD" strains (CBD Auto Cheese @ 8% each, CB Dream @ 6% each (thought I had one of those seeds, but I cannot find it in my list :rolleyes: ), and CB Dutch Treat @ 4% THC / 8% CBD). And I noticed that their "Forum" link still takes people to CKS' former section on our forum, LOL - which, technically, still exists, but is locked and difficult to access without dropping into it via link).

Have you tried contacting the Seedsman representative on 420 Magazine Forum?, they may be able to help.

^^THIS^^ - They are, after all, a forum sponsor. Might help to escalate/prioritize the issue if it's mentioned (politely!) in a thread with a @SeedsMan "page" to their representative. Actually, I suppose that I have just done that ;) . If this issue is one that affects all potential Canadian customers - or even only ones sharing your postal code - instead of just you, it would tend to badly affect their chances to sell to a lot of people who just recently became legally allowed to grow their own cannabis. I would think that to be a pretty significant thing. IDK; obviously, I do not own a seedbank, lol - but I sure do understand the importance of being able to actually sell to people who wish to buy your products.

Did you try placing an order by phone?

Or that (again, especially considering you're allowed to grow now). Who knows... depending on exactly how things are set up, it may be possible for someone to observe what you are attempting to do - while you are in voice contact with them - and work with you in order to fix this issue. IF the issue does end up being one that potentially affects a large number of people, they might respond favorably to a polite request for a free seed (or... two? ;) ) as a way of thanking you for both bringing the issue to their attention and helping them fix it. Maybe not, of course - but, like my brother always says, "The answer is always, 'No,' unless you ask."

Thanks, I did place an order with "The Vault" and it went through fine

That works, too. I have had some dealings with The Vault, and came away with the impression that it's a decent company with some wonderful people working there.

we'll see to find a solution with your order!!!

Thank you for jumping in (and quickly, too, I might add). Although you, of course, have no requirement to do so, members might appreciate eventually reading about whether you were able to figure out the nature of this issue and to resolve it.

EDIT: And thank you for being a sponsor of my favorite forum (and virtual second home).

It's not how many mistakes we might make, or how many issues we have but it's how we respond and act in effort to correct them that matters. Good on you for the reply Seedsman. That's good business.

Seedsman is amazing I’m 100%sute they can FIX you up. Giving the proper attitude and asking the right questions. #ilovemyseedsmandealer

Thanks @TorturedSoul !

We like to keep our customer happy...but it's not always an easy task!

I've send a message to dakotamoon and we'll see what's the issue !

;)

:Namaste:

Glad you jumped in SeedsMan. I was going to mention that you guys were here. Hope the problem gets solved.

Maybe I am just lucky. I have had great service from all the companies I have used. (At least 10 different companies through the years}. Yours was one company I tried just to see how things went. I even went the whole monty and ordered with a CC. Not so much as a hick up. Seeds even came early.

Hi @dakotamoon - Seedsman has asked me to see if I can help out. I'm in talks with them and I also live in Canada. As I work with them to solve your issue, I just want you to know that everyone is fully aware and we are addressing it asap. I know it can be frustrating, what kind of seeds were you asking for? I'll be in touch...Lady G2

Thanks for your suggestions, several Canadian Seedbanks have merged, what is left is pretty scary! I have been totally "burned" by Upper Canada Seed Bank - they took my $100 and just laughed at me when I asked for my seeds, so I refuse to deal with any seedbank that won't provide a traceable financial transaction! That eliminates the other Canadian Seed Banks.. (except for Crop King who can still deliver - but they don't have low THC, high CBD seeds. I'll keep on digging.

Seedsman is in Spain.

Hi Everyone, if there are any more issues regarding Cdn orders, please create an account on Seedsman during your purchase first, filling in the mailing and billing address. If that doesn't work, I have a postal code you can try if yours isn't working. Because it's legal now, I am willing to get them shipped to my house if your address doesn't work, until Seedsman is able to fix their IT problems in time.

Please just contact me and we'll work it out. Seedsman is well aware of the issue and they are working on it. So don't be discouraged, we'll get it sorted. Thanks for your loyalty while Seedsman addresses the fix. You know IT it can be just crazy maddening sometimes, so let's pull together and help each other out. :)

All my best...

I made a purchase with Seedsman just a couple of days ago with no issues. I wonder if it depends on where you live in Canada that is causing the problems. I live close to Toronto and wonder if that made my order easier. Couldn’t go wrong with the Halloween freebie bundle and other breeder freebies on top of that. Can’t wait for my first grow too finish and start growing some new strains coming my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom