Oh Canada! We Are Giving Away A Canadian Prize Pack This July 1

Happy Canada day to my neighbors to the north! It's a weekend of independence.

Found a few bills laying around in hopes we will make it back up there. :thumb:

0a4e0fcdf902c91329c607b7caf2f0e8.jpg

i have not even seen such a bill in some time my friend! always welcome :Namaste:

Wow Nis! Save those $2 bills you got there. They haven't made those in about 20 years now and there are some out there floating around that are worth some money, maybe all of them will be some day. Not many people decided to keep them!

no announcement yet.....so heres mine, was hoping for a collaboration with my buddy.....but hes got shit going on, and so do I.......but here it is
20160701_192113.jpg

crop king seeds trainwreck.........if your willing to show your ugly mug my friend.....heres mine

Thank you all for your entries. We were unable to announce the winners here. Sorry for that.

We used Randomizer software to draw the winners last July 1st here in our office. We used order #s of those who ordered and forum handles for those who uploaded their Canada day themed pictures.

We do apologize for the late announcement but rest assured that our winners got a phone call from us on July 1st.

We have 2 winners in the forum:

Order # 579795-CKS = Seed Pack and Tshirt Pack
Order # 579798-CKS = Seed Pack

Til next Time :)

Wow Nis! Save those $2 bills you got there. They haven't made those in about 20 years now and there are some out there floating around that are worth some money, maybe all of them will be some day. Not many people decided to keep them!
I actually collected those when I was a child. We went through Canada to Massachusetts for vacation. It was a cool trip! Thirty years later in the bottom of a cup with other "funny money" coins and bills, we use them to enter a Canada theme contest. Pretty cool, eh?

It would be nice to have a contest specific promo code so you would know that it came from this contest rather than people using the one for the forum. Don't get me wrong it would be awesome to get and email saying I won and didn't knowingly get entered into a contest. I can almost guarantee that of the 10 or so people that commented here didn't win. The two people that did win, we're oblivious to this contest. Just my .02

Damn, figured they would have drawn a prize for people who participated with pictures too. :(
The people who won probably didn't even know :( The fact the order numbers are only a few digits away is possibly indication there probably weren't too many orders placed with the code in the first place. :/

I'll be trying again for 7/10

I thought they were doing one draw for the pics and one for the purchases apparently I misunderstood ohwell!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I actually collected those when I was a child. We went through Canada to Massachusetts for vacation. It was a cool trip! Thirty years later in the bottom of a cup with other "funny money" coins and bills, we use them to enter a Canada theme contest. Pretty cool, eh?

Very good collectibles, always nice to keep the things you find or come across on trips as keepsakes. Very good idea for you and Nis to use these bills in the contest where you are from the US. I really never thought of it myself but maybe that's because I see the stuff every day (not the 1 and 2 dollar bills) lol. I have lately been collecting all of the special coins I come across, my parents have a big dish full of old coins and bills, even some 50 cent pieces and silver dollars! I think they will be passed down me hopefully :)

Congrats to the 2 winners of the contest even though they may not know about this thread. I think it is great that it was just a randomized contest and who ever contributed in some way, shape or form, to the company, on the days specified also deserved a chance at winning this contest. It would be a good thing to ensure they are aware of the contest and such before ordering though :)

I thought they were doing one draw for the pics and one for the purchases apparently I misunderstood ohwell!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think they were just saying that were was 2 ways you could enter into the contest and that the winners would be picked by a randomizer software/program. I'm sure there will be lot more contests coming from Crop King, they are pretty good at that :)

Back
Top Bottom