Best Crop King Seeds' Strains Review By A Real Grower Contest 2016

420-magazine-mobile817070942.jpg

Crop king seeds purple kush

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:xmas:I WANTED TO SHOW THIS BEAUTIFUL PILE OF EARLY VIXEN..12 Zips there..
HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
HOPE YA ALL LIKE THE PIC..HOPE YOU GET SOME BUD IN UR STOCKING !!
20161214_203235.jpg

I wouldn't mind. Seeing Rudolph show up on my kitchen table with that sleigh behind him. Looks like some proper Christmas trees. Lol

Does anyone know some other good strains to grow from them I've already grown purple kush early miss and amnesia haze I went to buy some azura haze only to find out its discontinued . anyways I'd like to hear from everyone what their favorite ones where or what some of the Kings best ones are happy holidays everyone

Those 2 are at the top of the list at cks..easy to grow..big yield.big plants..go for it you wont be dissapointed i assure you brother..
all i grow is cks genetics i was thinking about doin some green crack and crown royal for my next run

sent from my iphone using 420 magazine mobile app

I really enjoyed the Northern Lights and the White Widow from CKS. Had good luck with both of them.

That's weird Shorty. Looks like she might be about 30-40 days old. You should be seeing signs of pistils. I don't see many bud sites developing either. What is your light schedule? I've read where some people recommend to change the light schedule and decrease the light.:Namaste:

I've only grown the CKS blueberry. And it's terp profile is amazing.
But I have headrd the crown royal and white cookies are the most popular.
If I had my choice I'd do a super silver run. I'd like to try some of an original

If theres pistols it will bud..just going to have to wait brother..
Can anyone tell me why my auto flower isn't flowering?
420-magazine-mobile332352231.jpg

Back
Top Bottom