What's Your Crop King Strain Of The Summer? - A Video Contest

Tomorrow will be 6 weeks. I'm a little surprised because I think I'm seeing some amber trichomes starting to appear. I think they have more filling out to do. Overall I'm happy with how they're turning out. It will be interesting to see whether the mini-flux yields more than that the single top.

:passitleft:

yeah I noticed led are strange, ive seen amber in my loupe at week 6 and 7 but I see fresh clear and milky head all the way through 7 and 8 and usually run to week 9-10(white widow) and the yield from harvesting at week 10 compared to week 8 is quite a bit more with the amount of plants I run, as well as muuuuch more couch lock and stoney.

2016-08-20_06_54_36.png

I cant wait for harvest, the ladys have swollen to max capacity and the flush started a few days ago. not long now:) they are soooo greasy. ill have to try get a closeup tomorow

:nomo:

btw....the notification process isn't working on 420mag right now. I didn't get a single notification that there were any posts in my subbed threads. They're aware of it.

I couldn't believe not a single post had occurred in any of the 20+ threads I subscribe to.

Back
Top Bottom