What's Your Crop King Strain Of The Summer? - A Video Contest

>>>>> CONTEST WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT <<<<<

We thank those who joined in the contest. It was fun!!!
Thank you for your patience as well.

Here are the winners of this video contest:

1st Place = BetterColdOld

<font size="3"><font color="#006400">[video=youtube;QVTQcQN9T9s]
[/video]

Prize:
20 premium seeds (5 seeds X 4 strains of your choice) + surprise swag from Crop King

2nd Place = Old School 64

<font size="3"><font color="#006400">[video=youtube;3MmJ_gH3m3Q]
[/video]

Prize: 15 premium seeds (5 seeds X 3 strains of your choice)

3rd Place = Golfer420

<font size="3"><font color="#006400">[video=youtube;cEIzzwvra7A]
[/video]

Prize: 10 premium seeds (5 seeds X 2 strains of your choice)

The winners will receive a private message here in the forum regarding the instructions on how you can claim your prize. Make sure to follow it to the T. Failure to follow the instructions may result to cancellation.

Lots of scammers will try to claim your prize so follow the instructions.

More contests will be announced soon.

Congratulations to the winners! Till next time :)

Hey Crop King Seeds, I haven't received a PM, and it wont let me pm you until I reach 50 posts. can you please send me the info so I can claim my prize:) Thankyou btw very very excited about the new seeds and schwag!
Old School 64,

It looks like your account's Private Messaging is Turned Off as we are not able to send the instructions. Please turn it on or contact support. You can also send me a private message and we'll get from there.

Hi CropKing

Old School 64 is currently unable to access his account. That is why you cannot PM him. We are working directly with him to resolve the problem.

:thanks:

Thanks teddy. .I finally got my account back....
so I'd like to thank the king for there genouristy and great service..
you ROCK! !!

Hi CropKing

Old School 64 is currently unable to access his account. That is why you cannot PM him. We are working directly with him to resolve the problem.

:thanks:

Just started my autos I won in the contest. .candy cane...trainwrecks and northern lights...21 out of 21 germinated..all in the dirt..im gonna do a journal for these..crop king big auto grow..get it going soon as they pop up .thanks for the great seeds Crop King..:thumb:
20161102_202838.jpg
20161102_202827.jpg

Back
Top Bottom