My First Grow

Hisoka

X8 feminized WhiteWidow 400w hps, soil. Put in soil at 4:20am 11/17/16

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile207287414.jpg

Hi
first of all welcome to :420:
I will help you get your thread into correct place.

I am not familiar with the lights you use, but there are members here using them.
have the seeds been in water before you planted them? have they popped yet?

Ah yes. I ordered them from crop king seeds, they arrived pretty fast and I put all 8 seeds in a cup of tap water for about 6 hours and pushed a few to the bottom and waited another few hours before pushing them all down so at that point I switched to 2 paper towels folded in half which I kept in my cupboard and moistened every 4 hours with a squirts bottle they all but 2 had about half inch to inch taproot by 11/17 so I stuck them in solo cups and as of today here's the picture
420-magazine-mobile1668964646.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Aluminum foil ... be very very careful with that it will cause hot spots. Best thing to do is paint entire room flat white. That would be more effective than tin foil and burn your girls

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Trust me I found out the hard way lol I got nasty little burn marks on the leaves. I abandoned that idea very quick !

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

yes welcome Hisoka. I understand it budget grow to start with, would advise at first opportunity to change the tin foil as it is a very poor light reflector it more like sucks all the light up. Matt white emulsion house hold paint is way above reflective properties. i saw this stuff which was very cheap and better than paint.
20151227_105525.jpg
.used for car windscreen to reflect light to prevent interior heating up. Hope you keep us updated with progress. regards

Back
Top Bottom