My First Grow

As of 2pm today before going to work, think the end 2 aunt going to make it :( but 6/8 not bad
420-magazine-mobile1968761124.jpg
420-magazine-mobile791709653.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks like you are off to a great start Hisoka.
I look forward to your grow.

If you want an alternative to tin foil you can use mylar emergency blankets.
They are about the thickness of foil, they are cheap, and they reflect very well (that is their function).
Just a thought.

Cheers

Happy thanksgiving. The seedlings are many reasons to give thanks! I just started my first seed to flower journal here. Will be following along. Everything is looking good thus far. Don't give up on the last 2.

And allow the cups to dry out a little bit each time to force roots to search out for water.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Letting them dry out stresses me out haha, but I understand it's to force the roots to grow down searching for water.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I waited until week 4 to start light nutes. But I did give them coconut water during their early weeks.

You have many months before needing to pot up to 5 gal. Do you have something smaller like a 1 or 2 gallon pot instead for your first transplant. Then you can go into 5s. Check my journal, I went through solo to 1 to 3 to 5 (and 10) gallon.

I waited until week 4 to start light nutes. But I did give them coconut water during their early weeks.

You have many months before needing to pot up to 5 gal. Do you have something smaller like a 1 or 2 gallon pot instead for your first transplant. Then you can go into 5s. Check my journal, I went through solo to 1 to 3 to 5 (and 10) gallon.

im checking your grow out now!

hi
do you have a PH meter? Try half of a teaspoon of vinegar in one liter of water.

I would re pot them in a few days. usually after 2 weeks. Depends on the size of plant. They can stay in solo cups a while longer.

hi
do you have a PH meter? Try half of a teaspoon of vinegar in one liter of water.

I would re pot them in a few days. usually after 2 weeks. Depends on the size of plant. They can stay in solo cups a while longer.
What I use 2 or 3 drops in 5 litres and that drops me from 7.3ish to 5.3 ish

Autoflower420

Back
Top Bottom