Is Seedsman worth the hassle of ordering?

Old thread but I am from canada and am having a problem with credit card. Gonna have to call them

Try ordering from @George from The Vault. Quality beans. No issues in my experience!

Seedman also a quality supplier, just wanted to give you another option, since you had some trouble with credit card.

Old thread but I am from canada and am having a problem with credit card. Gonna have to call them

credit card issues usually stem from the issuing bank.

Exactly. Berulakide, call your bank (or whatever financial institution issued the card), first, and tell them that you need to have the card authorized for non-domestic (IOW, foreign) purchases. If the person asks you the specific details of that foreign business, then you will probably have to contact Seedsman, because I think they might use a third-party to do the billing (to get around the fact that many financial institutions won't work with cannabis-related businesses).

I have used Seedsman and had very good luck. A little of a hassle with the credit card, but it worked and the quality of seeds and variety are excellent! Got some freebies. Seed germination rate was perfect. I will use them again for sure!

Back
Top Bottom