Seedsman question

I'm very happy with Seedsman. 4 orders so far with a 5th on the way and the 4 shipments made it here without any problems. Takes them about a week to package the shipment and another week to two weeks to get here in Australia.

Well. Never did receive my order. Opened a couple of tickets and called to speak with them. Apparently they are going to reship but we will see. I guess I will chalk this one up to a loss and not use them or refer anyone to them again.

Any ideas where I could purchase some domestically here in the US?

Well. Never did receive my order. Opened a couple of tickets and called to speak with them. Apparently they are going to reship but we will see. I guess I will chalk this one up to a loss and not use them or refer anyone to them again.

Any ideas where I could purchase some domestically here in the US?
They will re-ship, and watch, you'll end up with both orders...lol
Don't be discouraged it happens sometimes

Seedsman is a great seed bank. Lots of happy customers here, and they are a sponsor

Not sure of USA seed banks, most I've seen are spendy, maybe google search for best in USA

What's up all. . . I just placed my 1st order ever with seedsman . . I got the tracking but not stealth pkging . . . I ordered on the 12th and still no tracking number or nothing???

What's up all. . . I just placed my 1st order ever with seedsman . . I got the tracking but not stealth pkging . . . I ordered on the 12th and still no tracking number or nothing???

Hope your experience turns out better than mine did. I ordered on November 1st and never did get my order. I think they're a horrible company and I won't be using them again.

I found a seed bank in California and ordered from them. No lie, ordered on a Friday and got it on the following Tuesday. And it came with tracking. All seeds that I ordered germinated and they're doing great.

I can't post the name of the company for you because it will get deleted but the strain I ordered was Critical Purple. If you google it, it will take you to the site.

I haven't counted them out yet tho. It's only the 4th day from order day but I figured I would have gotten my tracking number with in 3or4 days of order. . . .sorry it didn't work out for you and I too hope my experience doesn't mirror yours.

I haven't counted them out yet tho. It's only the 4th day from order day but I figured I would have gotten my tracking number with in 3or4 days of order. . . .sorry it didn't work out for you and I too hope my experience doesn't mirror yours.
Have you contacted seedsman

That is your best option.

No not yet. But I will tomorrow. Thanks
That would be my first contact, but I've had a few orders get shipped after a weekend, assuming just busy, so took a bit longer to ship, still landed in 5 days after shipping on all my orders

I have ordered twice from seedsman in the past few months. On both occasions I used regular mail with stealth shipping. It took 17 days from the shipped date to get my packages and the orders were shipped about 5 days from when I ordered. From what I can see and my own experience seedsman is a reputable seed bank and your experience was an anomaly. I am sure you will get your replacement seeds soon.

Update. . . Contacted seedsman last night and woke up to this email

Ellie (Seedsman Support)

Dec 18, 11:38 GMT

RECENT ORDER 69266PRINTED
Due to a major system overhaul, we are experiencing delays in having orders processed then shipped.
Your order will be sent out shortly for you- there were lots of errors during the system migration which were completely out of our control and we can only sincerely apologise for this. We are working as fast as we can to get all orders out - please check your account on Friday for any further updates to your order. We have also included extra free seeds in your order for the unexpected delay. To add- we have had a lot of Snow in the UK and were blocked from our office for 2 days which has only increased the delay.
Apologies for the inconvenience you have been caused, and thank you for your patience. Your order will be shipped in the next 4 days.

Update. . . Contacted seedsman last night and woke up to this email

Ellie (Seedsman Support)

Dec 18, 11:38 GMT

RECENT ORDER 69266PRINTED
Due to a major system overhaul, we are experiencing delays in having orders processed then shipped.
Your order will be sent out shortly for you- there were lots of errors during the system migration which were completely out of our control and we can only sincerely apologise for this. We are working as fast as we can to get all orders out - please check your account on Friday for any further updates to your order. We have also included extra free seeds in your order for the unexpected delay. To add- we have had a lot of Snow in the UK and were blocked from our office for 2 days which has only increased the delay.
Apologies for the inconvenience you have been caused, and thank you for your patience. Your order will be shipped in the next 4 days.

Well done Seedsman. I had a recent order from another company delayed for around 2 weeks. Nothing was my fault. I understand. Shit Happens. Figured they would throw in a extra freebie or 2. Nope. With a 200 dollar order I got 3 freebies.

In comparison another company is sending 18 freebies for the same sized order.

That's one thing with seedsman...I usually get as many free seeds as seeds I buy....lol
I got Blueberry as a Freebie, probably would not have bought it, heard good things on here about it, grew one, is now one of my favorite smokes
Wouldn't have tried it if I didn't have it as a Freebie

That's one thing with seedsman...I usually get as many free seeds as seeds I buy....lol
I got Blueberry as a Freebie, probably would not have bought it, heard good things on here about it, grew one, is now one of my favorite smokes
Wouldn't have tried it if I didn't have it as a Freebie

That why I chose seedsman he freebies.

Yea I will most definitely appreciate the freebies. . . Once I get em. . . Not counting my chickens before they hatch. . . . But I've only got a 6 bucket site dwc. . . So the freebies from my purchase plus the freebies from my wait should give me enough for round 2 for sure and possibly 3. . . I'm def fw seedsman right now!

Back
Top Bottom