Serious Chronic BPN Hempy: Week 8 of Flower - What's wrong?

jokerjon00

Hey all,

I have been flowering this serious seeds chronic for the last 8 weeks, went to 12/12 straight from clone. I am growing in the hempy form in 2L's under a 600w hps using Blue Planet Nutrients. While in the beginning it seemed I wasnt feeding enough nutes I adjusted and everything seemed to look well, but here I am now in week 8, which according to serious is when it should be harvested, but the buds look small and the plants are so leafy...will they swell up or if not; what did I do wrong?

group134.jpg
31251.jpg
4902.jpg
11806.jpg
21390.jpg

Im noticing this with the couple 2L's I had. You have to remember that your plant will only grow as big as the root zone, and with a 2L your plants aren't going to pack on much weight. Got to say your 2L's look a lot chunkier than mine, you're doing something right joker! Will stick around to watch this button up :thumb: Another thing you could try, if you are still running 12/12, reduce your lights down for another hour of darkness to 11/13. A lot of speculation with this but it should save you some money on electicity, and it should lightweight mimic summer coming to and end, which in turn should make your babies finish up.

Im noticing this with the couple 2L's I had. You have to remember that your plant will only grow as big as the root zone, and with a 2L your plants aren't going to pack on much weight. Got to say your 2L's look a lot chunkier than mine, you're doing something right joker! Will stick around to watch this button up :thumb: Another thing you could try, if you are still running 12/12, reduce your lights down for another hour of darkness to 11/13. A lot of speculation with this but it should save you some money on electicity, and it should lightweight mimic summer coming to and end, which in turn should make your babies finish up.

Have you not seen 420fied's thread on here "come SOG with me" averaging 15g per 2l and none of them were root bound. I'm just wondering if mine need more time or what I did wrong

For one look like you may flowered your clones at smaller size of 6 to 8". Also your light should be closer to your plants. How far away is your light from the canopy?

Hey all my clones were flowered at about 6" maybe larger, but didnt really stretch much and the light is about 15" away its a Blockbuster and have it covering a 4' x 4' area

clone48.jpg

Hmmmm I'm puzzled. From what I read chronic is a good sog plant because it doesn't branch out. Are all of your plants cutting are from the same mother plant? During your grow what was your ppm and your avg ph? How much and how often where you feeding them?
2 different mothers; 15 clones from each ph was around 6 ppm somewhere from 500 in beginning to probably around 1300 or 1400 now. In beginning feeding every other day but was too often, now feeding around every third day.

Back
Top Bottom