Set-up of my tent - Carbon ventilation and heat?

BikerBear

High everyone!

I have a new grow tent (see image below). I also have a carbon ventilation system to install.

Which ventilation holes do I attach the carbon fan to, and where would I put a clamp-on fan to keep the CO2 circulating?

Also, as the grow tent will be kept outside in a wooden shed, I would think there should be a source of heat required? I will be using a red/blue grow light along with CFL's which won't provide very much heat. Should I put an oscillating heater inside the tent as well? I have one that can provide rotating heat which can be controlled by thermostat.

Thanks for your help!

Grow_Tent13.jpg

Most people put their carbon filter inside of the tent with ventilation going out one of the top holes.

A clip on fan can go on any of the white poles in the picture.

No one will know whether you need a heater or not until you get the tent installed and do some test runs.

Thank you! The reason I ask about the heater is that everything I have read suggests the plants need to be kept at 20-25C (68-77F). I can state that where the tent will be located, it will be much colder than that... in the region of 10-15C (50-60F).

Back
Top Bottom