1st attempt: ventilation

Hi everyone! I'm about to start my first ever grow. I have zero experience, very little knowledge and so so many questions. I will work on a diy tent 60*70*120 cm (23*27*47 inches), the tent will be in my bedroom's closet. Is my tent considered a micro one or not? I have trouble deciding what kind of ventilation I need. I can perfectly control my bedroom's temperature (is this helpful and/or has anything to do with ventilation?). Just bought my led light. It's a Kingbo series 120 actual watts full spectrum so my guess is it will provide just the right amount of heat. I'm looking for a cheap but decent solution. Do I need a whole kit or could it be just a fan? If I didn't shut the tent's roof could it be useful for ventilation or it would just be a problem/mistake? My budget is no more than 30-40p. Please help me by correcting me and giving me suggestions!!! I know there's a chance I'm asking things that have already been answered but everything still looks like a mess...
Cheers!

Hiya @Aggressivedog420 You can always spend, not always unspend. I vote run with the fan, watch your temps, then if you need more you can always add, right? CHeers , gl to your grow! :yahoo:

It will be fine when the grow room is lit, but not when the lights are out. You'll definitely need to cap that if you have light coming in from outside the closet during your dark period. Light leaks can cause female plants to go hermaphrodite on you...great if you want seeds but a big mess if you don't!

Back
Top Bottom