Setting up a veg tent

Kimber015

Hey everyone, so I usually grow from seedling for 3-4 weeks in 1-2 litre pots inside a cupboard, then transplant into 20 litre final pots into the tent. I will be purchasing another tent for which I will transplant the 3-4 week old plants into and veg anywhere from 2-5 weeks further, ready to flower as soon as the main tent is free.

One reason for this is to save myself time between grows, usually the plants spend 3 weeks on 18 hour lighting in the main tent, I’d like to be able to keep this tent running at 12/12, meaning it would only be in use for flowering only, allowing me more grows within the year.

I currently use 2 600w HPS for the main tent and a 220w tube light for the seedlings.

What kind of lighting could I use for just veg only?
Can I run the tent without intake and extract fans? I will install 2 small fans inside the tent.
Is it possible to find a light which won’t need additional cooling or heating in the tent?

Hello:yummy: What kind of temps will it be outside the tent? And how many ya wanting to veg at a time?

Hey, thanks for the reply.

It’s in a room so the house will be kept at a comfortable temperature. But with my main tent I had to exhaust the heat out of the room, so I know HPS would be too hot without relevant extraction. I’m in the UK so no crazy temps here.

Im looking to grow 8 and I’d really like to see them in the final pot in the veg tent.

Back
Top Bottom