sexing autoflower

HI volusia growr. Welcome to 420 Magazine.

I don't have any experience with auto flowering plants so forgive if I'm overlooking something, but wouldn't you be able to sex them as soon as they begin to form bud sites?

I think I heard you could sex them within a couple of weeks but I'm not sure

What do you mean sex them? You yust let them grow i put them on 20/4 light cikel we here think they produce much more then on 12/12 when they start showing preflowers you start nutes for bloom that is how we do it here in slo and we are yelding great

:welcome: to :420:

Hey Bowl30, have you already harvested your Easy Ryder? If so, what did you think of it?

Hey ColoradoHigh, no they are only 5 weeks old. But looking good with some nice little nugs forming. I saw that you have seen my help post and thanks on the complement on the box. I am going thru some problems now with the temps above the canopy being so hot, because it is a jungle in there. So i moved easy ryder to a south window and she likes it alot. Days are around 13/11 so i think she will finish ok, it is a auto granted it did start to flower when i was vegging my skunk plants at 20/4. I read your journal with the easy ryder and congrats on the hard work and info you shared with us. Was it good smoke? :goodjob:

Yes, it is a good vape, can't handle smoking anymore, too old! ;) It was a good strain for my first grow and my first consumption in nearly five years. I've just started on the second half of my harvest and it is maturing nicely. I'm looking forward to hear how you like your Easy Ryder.

Back
Top Bottom