Sex of plant?

If in the future you are looking for seeds in north America that you can pay for with Venmo you can try pacific seeds. I haven't had the greatest luck with getting them to pop. Some of the seeds are immature but the genetics are good. Buying 5 seeds to have 3 germinate into into great plants is not a big deal if you are cloning a perpetual grow. Standard house LED grow of lambs bread pictured

thumbnail (12).jpg

Wow thats a well packed bit of info. I know it wasn't directed at me, but :ciao:

I'm glad you didn't get that Supercloset...I looked at them when I first started, so glad now I didn't. Overpriced.

Anyhow...sounds like you've got some good plans coming together!

Your going to want to think about a dehumidifier and humidifier if you're looking to really dial your grow environment in. How hot/cold does it get in that shed? You're on the right track from what I can see (and you've got some great members helping). There's a lot of upfront costs, but it pays to get it setup properly (like your doing), and the right equipment can save you ruining your crop (I.e. budrot)

Edit- carbon filter? Is that something you've already got?
All 3 of those will definitely be added , and qaulity ones before we go full on grow in the room, yes.

Back
Top Bottom