Sexing, Male or Female?

kandysman

Could someone please help me. This plant came from a bag seed and never should have lived. It died, the top half of the stem shrank to 1/4 the size of at the bottom and it fell over while still in seedling stage. At the time i had just received 20 bubblelicious seeds so i didn't even bother with this other plant (disposing of anyway).Then when my ordered seeds turned out to be crap i noticed that this plant had turned back up and was surviving be it stunted as it was. Well it took a while to get it big enough to flower and now that its been in 12/12 for 10 days i still cant tell. I took 2 clones before i put it in flower. I know i could have forced the clones but i couldn't wait. and this is my first grow ever so the clones were more for practice anyway. They both have roote3d BTW
OK so here are some pics and any help would be much appreciated.
photo_7_30.JPG
photo_3_60.JPG
photo_1_81.JPG
photo_2_68.JPG

Really hard to say, the first couple I would say female, but the last pic above were the lst is applied looks like a small cluster, may have to wait. Mine did not show anything until about 18-20 days into flowering, be patient it will show you soon enough, OG.

thanks og1969, i had the some prob.most places look like female structure then i see these almost clusters, that's why I'm so confused,lol. But the little ball like thing are fuzzy like you know, not connected into a solid ball.i can pull it apart if ya know what i mean, thanks anyway tho +reps!!!

yeah its a boy:rip:

Back
Top Bottom