Shitty night

tinfoil

Well it started off when me and my bud chris nick and Terrel got some booze bout a 12 pack each, into the night we were hella drunk, i had 8 grams of red lebanese hash :adore: and a half ounce of Ice haze :adore: . So anyways we smoked some hash and bud and drank lots. Since id be drinking so much i had to major leak, so i struggled to get my self to the toilet and sat down on the seat cus i was too drunk to stand up. so after that i keep partying then we pass out at like 5 am and when i get up i had to go puke in the toilet so i did, but when i was finished heavin i saw a baggie in my toilet, i got some tweezers and pulled out my half ounce of ice haze!!! :eek: all covered in fukin piss and puke , and i guess my hash just went down the toilet. I must have dropped them in the toilet when i went to the washroom about 10 times. Im so pissed that stuff is premo costs 90 for a half its so potent and the hash i got was outstanding too, im just so pissed i left my weed in my pockets when i went to the washroom. All in all it was a good night besides me losing my hash n bud !

:laughtwo: lol ya but i was extremely drunk i had shot gunned 6 in one little sesh brank a couple more then shot gunned couple more then drank rest then smoked bud then it went bad lol

haha one time one of my friends was sitting down to piss when he was drunk and somebody walked in on him and saw him and we have made fun of him for it ever since

Back
Top Bottom