Shiva

Weed has an effect on Kundalini Energy. The very effect of cutting or disturbing your relationship with memory for ego is increasing your energylevel. Thats what we call High but in a way due to the relaxation of muladhara chakra your perineum muscle you also loose a lot of energy. Its like a leaking where your energy goes downwards to earth. in a way the effect relaxes and grounds you but also makes you weak and disturbs concentration. But even for those small glimpes of meditation it seems to be worth using it. When you have no tolerance and smoke weed and someone who practices meditation and sits next to you while the effect of weed blows your mind into the sky... the other one can feel the energyvibez you are broadcasting for this he or she hast to be in your aurafield meaning physical close like 1 metre distance or 2 it depends in which state your aura is. The other who has not smoked will have kundalini experiences. I tested this many times and it worked always when it was my first spliff after a long break :) so I think shiva was more interested in the effects of weed on kundalini

Shiva is the Lord of Bhang, which is the Ancient Sanskrit word for Marijuana.

Indica means "from India", and Britain Ruled India with the Dutch Boers, which is why Amsterdam exists. The Coffee in Amsterdam has to do with Yemen/Arabia. South Africa is also connected. Do a Google search for "Indian Hemp Drugs Commission" it was the largest study ever done on Marijuana use, and it was done by British Empirialists in India.

Marijuana first came down from the Kush Mountains, and was spread by Humans from there.

Ganja, is a word that comes from the Ganges River.

Back
Top Bottom