Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

I love the the dwarf strains, cuz they fast and don't take up too much head space. I'm really thinking of purchasing some Purple Ryder! I want to do a purple strain more than anything, but can't find a good one...a Sativa if I can find it. I've NEVER smoked a color/fruit strain.

I love the the dwarf strains, cuz they fast and don't take up too much head space. I'm really thinking of purchasing some Purple Ryder! I want to do a purple strain more than anything, but can't find a good one...a Sativa if I can find it. I've NEVER smoked a color/fruit strain.
Me neither, honestly, so many strains I'd love to try. These are my first but I've always loved gardening. This whole world is so new to me but I love it......it's completely addictive lol.

Day 29.

Check this beauty out.......I'm so proud.
420-magazine-mobile2043113690.jpg

Crazy how fast my LST fills in. I wasn't planning on uppotting, but I may.......Hmm! These look like 2 different strains. Two topped and LSTd short Ryder autos and one left completely natural in the middle. The middles also 6 days younger.
420-magazine-mobile1843592294.jpg

The lst is coming nicely. They're all looking good and healthy. Kudos...
Thanks Scrog, I'm pretty proud of the way they're turning out. Hey while I've got you, the flower or preflower I pictured.....how can you tell when a plant is ready to be switched over to 12/12? What will be my first indicator? As I said before, this is my first time......so be nice, lol.

The 3 autos will be on they're own timeline whether you flip or not. That picture is just right to flip. The white pistils are your indicator.

The 3 autos will be on they're own timeline whether you flip or not. That picture is just right to flip. The white pistils are your indicator.
Honestly I have no previous experience to judge how they look for day 29 from peeking out of the soil. Results seem to vary so much on here. My photos are way ahead of my autos, but how do my plants look on a general scale for day 29? Is there any harm in allowing the photos (which is where that photo was taken from ) to veg a little longer before I flip them? I would like them to get a little bit larger in diameter.

Run both strains in veg lighting for as long as you like. The autos will just do they're own thing and the photos will keep growing. Everything looks good so far.

Thanks Scrog, I'm pretty proud of the way they're turning out. Hey while I've got you, the flower or preflower I pictured.....how can you tell when a plant is ready to be switched over to 12/12? What will be my first indicator? As I said before, this is my first time......so be nice, lol.

Being that these are autos I wouldn't flip to 12/12 I would keep them on 18/6 to get the most out of them.

Being that these are autos I wouldn't flip to 12/12 I would keep them on 18/6 to get the most out of them.
For sure Wing, theirs 3 autos and 3 photos though. The 3 autos are in my retro'd cabinet on 19/5, the pic of that preflower is of one of my bubba kush that are in the tent on 18/6. Just looking for some indicators and advice is all. My Auto's have not yet started to show any pre flowers, but the difference between the three plants is astonishing even though they came from the same seed cell pack.

For sure Wing, theirs 3 autos and 3 photos though. The 3 autos are in my retro'd cabinet on 19/5, the pic of that preflower is of one of my bubba kush that are in the tent on 18/6. Just looking for some indicators and advice is all. My Auto's have not yet started to show any pre flowers, but the difference between the three plants is astonishing even though they came from the same seed cell pack.

Ohhh gotcha .
They have come a long way and they look good so far keep it up

Day 30

My kushs for clarity....
420-magazine-mobile238079351.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1422190994.jpg
420-magazine-mobile75895314.jpg
420-magazine-mobile224659603.jpg

My first sign of my auto flower.......
420-magazine-mobile117585521.jpg

Funny thing is , the Auto that's started flowering is the youngest of the three and the one that I didn't do any training or stressing to. I guess that the training definitely caused stress.. You can definitely see the plant in the middle the previous photos is way more vigorous and almost non-clumping. The outer two in the cabinet are LSTd and topped, the middle was left completely.

Day 31 from sprout

Everyone drank last night. My autos all with nutes. I'm thinking another 15 days to add a little size to Amelia before I flip my lighting to 12/12 on my kush plants......hopefully im not being greedy and still have enough room for the 3 of them once stretch is finished. Gonna start on flower nutes next feeding as per the DNF schedule. The autos.......they'll do their own thing.

Not much to do today, just enjoy!
Day 33
3 Bubba kush
420-magazine-mobile1797141544.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1833068926.jpg
420-magazine-mobile734595191.jpg

Day 33....3 autos
420-magazine-mobile1577601768.jpg

Crazy that the one in the middle is six days younger than the ones on the outside. That's with no topping and no training whatsoever.

Nice! I like the LST and should try it. Are the Bubba Kush Autos? Mine is from CKS and it's a Photo with no sign of flowers at 33 days.

Nope, they're photos. The two outside ones (flowering)are day 33 and the middle one is day 29. Just the short ryders are autos.

Back
Top Bottom