Short Ryder & Wonder Woman

Right on. I did Short Ryder as my very first grow......soil though. Good luck with the girls my friend.

i might swich it to soil a little 1 gallon what was ur yield and ur watt light? guy

Oh gawd.....just a shitty little 200W Chinese light at 1st. 3x3 tent. 4 plants and I believe that all 4 came in about 90-100grms dry each. Almost a lb with all 4 girls. That was Promix in 4 gallon air pots.

man that nice for short ryder i got a nice 350w for veg and i got a nice 150w hps for flower ill update it sometime i had a nice 600w mh but it broke like 2 days ago 1 daay after i bought i lol

Hey, in time. I started with that tiny little setup, now I've got a whole 3 area setup built specifically for growing lol. Swing by, my new grow space is in my sig. Still trying to get to get the link to work right.

same man i got u i got tons of little grows everywere im just displaying these ones lol check out my other posts man for sure ill check up with u bro and do the same weekly

Same issues. Links not working right. I'll report back when I figure it out! Girls r looking good brother!

Looking great! You're the first person I've ever seen grow short Rider other than myself LOL. Dwarf low flyer I have seen as well. My cured buds from the short Rider smelled like chocolate LOL.

im worried they wont flower at all there on week 6 each so idk

how we fix that? im assuming with bloom i forgort to add it last time i think

Back
Top Bottom