First Hydro Grow

skilo13

Well i finally got my Papaya and Short Ryder. I ordered from Amsterdam Marijuanaseedsdotcom on the 27 of July (got juiced) still recieved no product. So i ordered from Nirvana on the 8th of Aug Papaya and Short Ryder (femmed) and they came in on the 15th. Much praise to NIRVANA.. So i am going to try one each to see how it grows since im a newb.. lol. I am starting off with a homemade grow box due to limited space and little ones..

Now as this is my first grow i am more than welcome for all and any input. Have pics and video with my phone. I will post once one of my friends helps me with it. I was leaning toward soil for my first grow till i watched several videos on this site that changed my mind to go Hydro. Since both plants are pretty much autoflowering i will be running 20/4 all the way thru. I also picked those 2 strains due to grow time and height of plants.

I am using a 36"x24"x18" grow box home made. Everything i have watched and read tells me thats big enough for what im doing.

Ok picks coming soooooooon. I'm stoked... giddddeeeee uuuuupppp.

Welcome to 420Magazine!

Yes, Nirvana Shop has a reputation for delivering the goods - and in a timely manner. And they are a sponsor here on the site. Hope you told them thanks for sponsoring your favorite cannabis site.

Thank you for running a journal here.

I don't believe that Papaya is an autoflowering strain.

New member / first hydro grow / first journal / using a sponsor... +REPs!:thumb:

Hey skilo,
First off good luck on your first grow. You should start off buy giving us readers some specifics. What kind of lighting, hydro method, nutrients, etc, etc. Let us know exactly what youre working with now, so that later on down the road if you hit any problems its easier for us to give our 2cents. Also i hope that the 36" is the height of your box. Depending on lighting that might be a bit of a stretch. Could be wrong though. Tips from my first time growing: watch nutrient strengths and start with weaker strengths. Im doing my first hydro grow and im about 4 weeks from harvest and my nutrient solution hasnt even hit more than 475ppm which would be considered very low strength. Check it out. But again good luck! Awaiting those pics

Re: MUCH tHANKS

thanks for replying and also giving me some much needed help and info. I have had a minor glitch with camera and am buying one this weekend. i will be adding my starter pics and all the info about what im using. Wow are the Papaya seeds TINY or what!!!!!!

Thanks again TorturedSoul and Magic Beans

Skilo13

Srry everyone i had a death in the family and have been gone.... I am back and will start getting everything back together and start my forum..

Just noticed that the link in your .SIG points to this site, not your actual grow journal. Might want to fix it so that when you post in other threads, people will be able to use it to visit your journal.

BtW, sorry to read about your loss.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom